Sponsored

Procharger + Nitrous

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
you shouldn’t have any issue as long as the track prep is on your side.
I am using it for test and tune and competitions - but when I go max effort - I will ensure it's at a rental. I do believe as we literally have the same components as the other 8 second cars - but at full weight to be fair - we should still see similar results. 8.99999999/9.0 at 152-154 MPH. I don't car if it is 8.99 to the 25th place - I just want that 8 for myself. It's not like it will be a world record car or anything.
Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
I am using it for test and tune and competitions - but when I go max effort - I will ensure it's at a rental. I do believe as we literally have the same components as the other 8 second cars - but at full weight to be fair - we should still see similar results. 8.99999999/9.0 at 152-154 MPH. I don't car if it is 8.99 to the 25th place - I just want that 8 for myself. It's not like it will be a world record car or anything.
I may eye that number in the fall/winter depending on how the year goes and how i see the car react to the transbrake

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I don't know SF personally - but he has posted up his results (video/slips etc.) - because being on these forums it is understood that without them it creates skepticism. I'm sure you have been been racing a long time as well and know that. Even Procharger is interested in your P1X 8 second passes. It's just easier to post the video and slips versus multiple posts. You may be world recorder holder for the setup and not even know it. I am very interested in the P1X and D1X setups (even though I went Gen V Whipple) - as they are producing great results.
It can’t be world record because it was not on p1x alone it had nitrous and water methanol. Water/methanol may not matter but nitrous I would think disqualifies me. But if procharger hit me up I would send them a video of the two times it went 8’s in Mexico the real Mexico Mexicali to be exact.
It’s not so much him asking for proof but him always putting people down for not meeting his standard. Sometimes people have real questions but he just dismisses them like this is his Facebook. This is the forced induction forum. Not 1/4 mile not post your Timeslips and I don’t remember seeing where it said that time slips were required. For some reason everyone wants proof that you have a part. When I said I have a 8rib carb kit everyone needed proof so I provided then he wanted proof this and that finally I just said meet halfway but he doesn’t think that halfway is fair so?
Now the first time solar flare and I got into it was my fault. I gave my opinion at a place and time where it was out of line. My bad, I’ll take responsibility for that. Now he just keeps bunting heads with me. He knows that I know a fair amount, anyone that reads my post can tell. I’m not saying that I know everything or that I’m never wrong but SF has even agreed with some of my post. But for some reason he has to bad day and runs him mouth. I have given chances for him to come meet. Who knows maybe he will beat me and he can post it for everyone. But he never takes the bait.

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
It can’t be world record because it was not on p1x alone it had nitrous and water methanol. Water/methanol may not matter but nitrous I would think disqualifies me. But if procharger hit me up I would send them a video of the two times it went 8’s in Mexico the real Mexico Mexicali to be exact.
It’s not so much him asking for proof but him always putting people down for not meeting his standard. Sometimes people have real questions but he just dismisses them like this is his Facebook. This is the forced induction forum. Not 1/4 mile not post your Timeslips and I don’t remember seeing where it said that time slips were required. For some reason everyone wants proof that you have a part. When I said I have a 8rib carb kit everyone needed proof so I provided then he wanted proof this and that finally I just said meet halfway but he doesn’t think that halfway is fair so?
Now the first time solar flare and I got into it was my fault. I gave my opinion at a place and time where it was out of line. My bad, I’ll take responsibility for that. Now he just keeps bunting heads with me. He knows that I know a fair amount, anyone that reads my post can tell. I’m not saying that I know everything or that I’m never wrong but SF has even agreed with some of my post. But for some reason he has to bad day and runs him mouth. I have given chances for him to come meet. Who knows maybe he will beat me and he can post it for everyone. But he never takes the bait.
I don't have a dog in this fight obviously - and I am asking this without a hint of negativity - but do you have a slip? Or was it a Dragy/Vbox run - I am trying to understand if you are serious about actually running in Mexico when you ran your 8's - or if you were on the street and ran a timed (unit) run. For me personally - I just post my slips/Dragy numbers - because I think it is a key part of sharing with the community (for others wanting to build their setups what I 60', 1/8th MPH and ET and of course 1/4 MPH and ET. It's not for those who want "proof" per se - that said - it takes care of those who may ask where my slip is as well. I am always interested to see slips for the info they provide.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BBW P1X

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
kinda out of topic but H beam rods or I beam rods? i beam seem to be about 1300$ more one being 4330v (I beam) and the 4340 h beam i see that the 4330 steel is stronger but my question is how much stronger? I can't seem to find anything on it but i dont want to have to build this motor twice so i want to buy once and cry once. But im only expecting 1300 hp & thats maximum no more

OP
OP
BBW P1X

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Are you having an engine builder put this together?
yes, i am going to have a shop do this for me, i am busy with work all the time during the morning and usually all the good shops are on the East coast so by the time im out of work i can't get a hold of shops through phone and most haven't emailed me back. Unsure if i want to do a prebuilt like RPG or a "custom" build through like BES

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
yes, i am going to have a shop do this for me, i am busy with work all the time during the morning and usually all the good shops are on the East coast so by the time im out of work i can't get a hold of shops through phone and most haven't emailed me back. Unsure if i want to do a prebuilt like RPG or a "custom" build through like BES
honestly I would get with RPG or Sai Li (he puts together some good motors) and I’m sure there’s couple others and discuss what you want out of the setup and they either have something that’s fits your needs or can put it together for you.

OP
OP
BBW P1X

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
honestly I would get with RPG or Sai Li (he puts together some good motors) and I’m sure there’s couple others and discuss what you want out of the setup and they either have something that’s fits your needs or can put it together for you.
yeah i had also seen Sai li being a good builder as well, i havn't reached out but im certainly going to now that you say it lol

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
yeah i had also seen Sai li being a good builder as well, i havn't reached out but im certainly going to now that you say it lol
If/when my turn comes up Sai is who i will likely go with.

OP
OP
BBW P1X

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
If/when my turn comes up Sai is who i will likely go with.
Jeez, and your car is already fast on its stock block. Keep us posted if you do build it, would love to see before and after of time slips.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Jeez, and your car is already fast on its stock block. Keep us posted if you do build it, would love to see before and after of time slips.
Thanks LOL dont get me wrong. I hope that the stock motor lasts.