OP
OP
RPDBlueMoon

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
I couldn't do the home workout thing. I just can't, its just like how people can't study in their home and they have to go to the library because they'll procrastinate.

I got a gym membership the other day. I got the COVID vaccine (first dose) and I'm due for the second one this Friday so I'm not worried about getting COVID now.

I'm such a weak bitch right now, I washed my car and my legs and forearms were sore for using the leaf blower and moving around my car LOL. I lost a good 20 lbs of muscle. I'm probably under 160lbs right now lol. Looking forward to hitting up the gym and getting strong, building myself up again. I've done it like 5 times before. Looking forward to the challenge :muscle:

I made some changes to my diet like mixing quinoa with my rice. I'm going to start making my own oat meal instead of buying the fast minute ones so that I can maximize my carb intake and eliminate added sugars. I just have to stay consistent with exercise and my diet and I'll see results pretty fast.

Going to be sore as hell tomorrow lol.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Damn that's very good. I've learned that regardless of your goals as long as your are seeing results, just keep it up and you'll be good :like:
Thanks! Got dangerously close to 300lbs so glad to see and feel everything gown the other way now. End goal is 205 but I'm still eating a cookie here and there for sanity. Also not stressing too bad if I miss a day but also making sure to keep the momentum going. Too old to go super hard anyway.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I couldn't do the home workout thing. I just can't, its just like how people can't study in their home and they have to go to the library because they'll procrastinate.

I got a gym membership the other day. I got the COVID vaccine (first dose) and I'm due for the second one this Friday so I'm not worried about getting COVID now.

I'm such a weak bitch right now, I washed my car and my legs and forearms were sore for using the leaf blower and moving around my car LOL. I lost a good 20 lbs of muscle. I'm probably under 160lbs right now lol. Looking forward to hitting up the gym and getting strong, building myself up again. I've done it like 5 times before. Looking forward to the challenge :muscle:

I made some changes to my diet like mixing quinoa with my rice. I'm going to start making my own oat meal instead of buying the fast minute ones so that I can maximize my carb intake and eliminate added sugars. I just have to stay consistent with exercise and my diet and I'll see results pretty fast.

Going to be sore as hell tomorrow lol.
All part of the process. I can finally tie my shoes without struggling again. Another thing that helps me is YouTube motivational compilations. Some of those things fire me up so much!

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Yup.
Still working out. Never stopped. Been going for about 29 years now. It gets tougher as you get older. lol :whew:

OP
OP
RPDBlueMoon

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All part of the process. I can finally tie my shoes without struggling again. Another thing that helps me is YouTube motivational compilations. Some of those things fire me up so much!
Nice. Watching action movies works for me lol.

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Nice. Watching action movies works for me lol.
In Afghanistan when I was about 90lbs lighter and 8 years younger I jumped rope during the Rocky training montage. I almost threw up lol.

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
of course everyone here works out, just look at any Recaro thread. None fits in them but its always because they work out, shoulders too big etc Lmao

I think a lot of people have ILS

Last edited:

Wyzz Kydd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE, 2020 Mustang EcoBoost
At 57 it's definitely use it or lose it time. I'm 6 ft and try to stay around 160-165. I stick to pushups, pullups, dips, and curls. I have a workout station for the dips and pullups. and a set of Powerblocks for curls.

TexasMetallic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 Ram 1500 4x4
If my tendinitis in my elbow will ever clear up, I’ll grab some more supplements and get back at it.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I just started rucking recently, bought my gf a mini rucksack too, it arrives today. man my shins are dying today. gotta get use to walking with weight again.

OP
OP
RPDBlueMoon

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If my tendinitis in my elbow will ever clear up, I’ll grab some more supplements and get back at it.
Yeah tendinitis is a bitch especially in the elbows. Makes it hard to do certain lifts especially when doing triceps.

OP
OP
RPDBlueMoon

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just started rucking recently, bought my gf a mini rucksack too, it arrives today. man my shins are dying today. gotta get use to walking with weight again.
Nice. It always fun to do that stuff with a buddy.

Its really hard for me to rucking or running, I can only do it sporadically my knees and back will easily flair up. Just doing a normal walk with weight is really good cardio. I've been really focusing on my lower back and calves to help strengthen up my back and knees. Im tired of back and my knees hurting with any strenuous activity

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
I’ve been in the gym consistently 5 times a week since the lockdowns. They reopened the gyms after like 3 Months.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
COVID has been great for me, in terms of gym. Went from a 1000lb to around 1300lb total. Cutting now for summer, got about 10 more pounds to go.

I will say going to the gym during a cut is absolutely horrible, can't wait to bulk again.
Sponsored