Sponsored

Window Stickers....

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Would anyone be willing to post their window sticker? I am curious to see how people optioned their car and what the different option costs are. If not, then no worries as people might want to keep that private.

Thanks!!
Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
108559a.jpg

Whitest Russian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Here's the sticker for my car. I didn't buy it new thought. When I bought the car a few months ago I asked the dealer for it.
F332DB9C-F3EE-403C-A542-25C9C1D7924D.jpeg

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Would anyone be willing to post their window sticker? I am curious to see how people optioned their car and what the different option costs are. If not, then no worries as people might want to keep that private.

Thanks!!
There is no issue posting them but help us out a little here. What Mustang are you looking at? Ecoboost, GT, Shelby, Mach 1? MSRP and option pricing are on the Build & Price configurator so that might help you as well.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Here's two that were posted here before, Mach 1 Premium and Mach 1 Premium with HP.
There's not many choices here, really, B&P shows it all beside Handling Package and Rear Seat Delete.

Attachments

Sponsored

OP
OP

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
There is no issue posting them but help us out a little here. What Mustang are you looking at? Ecoboost, GT, Shelby, Mach 1? MSRP and option pricing are on the Build & Price configurator so that might help you as well.
Sure No Problem......sorry if I confused people as I assumed being in the Mach 1 forum that would be the stickers shown....sorry

So, Looking at the Mach 1 but getting a little confused on the options as adding certain things removes others which I get as I have bought several cars so I was just looking to see what other people have. My goal is an A10 with the non standard wheels that are not the handling package wheels. I would love to have the B&O premium sound system with the upgraded interior package. I am holding out until MY22' hoping for Rapid Red. If not, then the GT could be a consideration as I absolutely want that color but if I understand it correctly there is no more "PP2" on the GT. Is that correct? Also, is the Gas Guzzler applied to all of the Mach 1 Configurations? and if so, do the GT's have that too? I don't recall seeing that.

Thanks!!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Sure No Problem......sorry if I confused people as I assumed being in the Mach 1 forum that would be the stickers shown....sorry

So, Looking at the Mach 1 but getting a little confused on the options as adding certain things removes others which I get as I have bought several cars so I was just looking to see what other people have. My goal is an A10 with the non standard wheels that are not the handling package wheels. I would love to have the B&O premium sound system with the upgraded interior package. I am holding out until MY22' hoping for Rapid Red. If not, then the GT could be a consideration as I absolutely want that color but if I understand it correctly there is no more "PP2" on the GT. Is that correct? Also, is the Gas Guzzler applied to all of the Mach 1 Configurations? and if so, do the GT's have that too? I don't recall seeing that.

Thanks!!
No need to be sorry. It’s my bad. I opened this thread and didn’t realize what forum it was in. Duh!! :facepalm: Carry on now. 👍

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I am in the queue for a Mach 1 and live in NYS so I need to deal with a front license plate. I refuse to drill into the bumper and have been looking into the several options for front license plate brackets. None of them refer to the Mach 1 since it's that new. Can you tell me the distance between the center mounting screw that holds the front spoiler on and the spoiler's front edge? If I know that I can figure out if any of the brackets will provide the required clearance for the license plate.

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
No need to be sorry. It’s my bad. I opened this thread and didn’t realize what forum it was in. Duh!! :facepalm: Carry on now. 👍
It happens to those of us that view the "what's new" stuff.
Been there. 🙂

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
I am in the queue for a Mach 1 and live in NYS so I need to deal with a front license plate. I refuse to drill into the bumper and have been looking into the several options for front license plate brackets. None of them refer to the Mach 1 since it's that new. Can you tell me the distance between the center mounting screw that holds the front spoiler on and the spoiler's front edge? If I know that I can figure out if any of the brackets will provide the required clearance for the license plate.
Wouldn’t it just be easier to reach out to the manufacturer and ask them if they have a mount for the Mach 1? I’ve spoken to Craig at CCmustangbrackets. Really nice guy.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
2021 Mach1 Prem_JFG.jpg

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Wouldn’t it just be easier to reach out to the manufacturer and ask them if they have a mount for the Mach 1? I’ve spoken to Craig at CCmustangbrackets. Really nice guy.
Every manufacturer I have asked hasn't been able to answer as the Mach 1 is just coming out...

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
Thank You!

So, did the Bullitt have the Gas Guzzler tax as well? It's actually surprising to me that the Mach 1 has it.
Anything with a EPA combined gas mileage below 22.5 will be hit with the tax and it increases beyond the 1k as the mileage drops up to 7k.
Sponsored