Sponsored

SilverCobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350R 2019 Shelby GT 350R Honda Civic Type R Audi SQ7
Agreed, hopefully with production at this level the dealer mark ups will subside relatively quickly. Ford loves to tout how the GT500 is a great bargain for the price until you try to buy one for MSRP. The level of price gouging is ridiculous but whats worse is that people actually pay it.

Paying ADM on a vette is inconceivable to me. They make so many of those things and are always introducing new and upgraded trims. People are gonna lose their shirts when the Z06 and ZR1 come out, much less when post covid production ramps back up.
There will be more C8 corvettes on the Road the Kia Stingers saw 6 C8 Corvettes over the past 3 Days
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
We built the last GT350 the other day. We're still building the GT500. Your friend either misspoke or doesn't know what he/she is talking about.
Oops, lol

5.2 VooDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp. Orange GT 350 - Born March 3rd - Arrrived March 14th
I tend to believe what @Snoopy49 posts. He said the last one made. So some could still be getting work done but the last one made is the last one made????
Let me introduce myself. My name is John. I work at Ford's Flat Rock Assembly Plant in Flat Rock, MI. I work on the assembly line that builds the Mustang. I may know a little more than your buddy..
[/QUOTE]

John...thanks for all your hard work @ FRAP...if you're on here often, you no doubt hear the occasional gripes (some of which are warranted)...but I have had very few product issues and from first hand experience know how great some of you are @ FRAP!

Wilkman96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
None
I tend to believe what @Snoopy49 posts. He said the last one made. So some could still be getting work done but the last one made is the last one made????
Let me introduce myself. My name is John. I work at Ford's Flat Rock Assembly Plant in Flat Rock, MI. I work on the assembly line that builds the Mustang. I may know a little more than your buddy..
[/QUOTE]
Oh, so you are to blame for my poorly put together car!

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
There will be more C8 corvettes on the Road the Kia Stingers saw 6 C8 Corvettes over the past 3 Days
How many S550's have you seen though? I really don't see a lot of C8's yet though, but I know they are coming. The difference with this model is it's something very unique and special.. the C8 gets so much attention from EVERYONE. My R gets attention from the few that know what it is. I think the market will be strong for both cars for a very long time... but the limited # of R's is why I plan on selling the C8 before my GT350R.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
[/QUOTE]
Don't beat the guy up. So.e people really care. Its the ones that don't set the reputation.

John, I'd be happy to rell you about my experience. I recently had both my half shafts let go on the track in daytona. If youd like to share info, I'd be bappy to discuss with you via pm.

Jpapa81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
[/QUOTE]
Sorry Karen.. some peop
[/QUOTE]
Sorry Karen. Some people can't be pleased.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I hate to say something negative, but the color looks like the car was built out of plastic. Not a fan...
While it's not my first color choice, I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers.

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
It appears the quote feature is doing odd things.
People are doing odd things __to__ the quote system. :crazy:

Fucking amateurs ... :crackup:

Sorry Karen. Some people can't be pleased.
And some have low standards...
Quote_System == GT500_QA

Last edited:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
We're still building the GT500.
Jpapa said:
Let me introduce myself. My name is John. I work at Ford's Flat Rock Assembly Plant in Flat Rock, MI. I work on the assembly line that builds the Mustang.
Good to have you here John.

I have to ask...are you aware of the coolant hose that is being pinched and not correctly positioned on quite a few GT500's? I tried to get through to someone there and it was impossible. I met and spoke with an engineer involved in the program and mentioned it and he was fully aware of it. He mentioned having meetings at Flat Rock about it but got nowhere. He sounded truly disappointed in the fact that it cars continue to come off the line with this issue. Anyone there the public can write and actually get through to?

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
HK: Pretty sure it's operator error. <smile>
Could be. Let's see if it works now????
Well, it appears to acting properly now. I know earlier it was not.
Sponsored