2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
It's so your USB cable doesn't get pinched

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
That's enough space for 3 CAT5 cables. Ha ha. But yes, it seems to be a cable pass... although it should be at the front, not that far back. But at least we have one :).

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Mini thread hijack ...

Anyone figured out a nice way to mount a phone in there ? Then we wouldn’t need the exit for the sync cable / USB :like:

WD :like:

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
I wouldn't want my phone in there.
I do have an old iPod permanently connected to the usb in there on a 6" cord.
If you really wanted to mount one in there you could probably modify a belt holster to velcro to the side.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I use my iPhone cable to plug into the USB port in the console and use that notch so the console doesn’t crush the cable. I put my phone between the e-brake and cup holders. Been doing that ever since 2015 when I had my 15’ GT and iPhone 6/7.

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I always have my phone in the center console, hooked up to a charging cable getting power from a 12V-to-USB 1A adapter (it also has 2.1). And my wallet too. I used to put it on the cup holders too, but now that I have the much more desirable 5Spurs cover, it went into the glove box... which is actually a better place IMO. I don't use ACP (or AA), so no ugly cables showing for me. In fact, have a black USB rubber plug on the USB port below the rocker switches, which makes it pretty much invisible :). I like a clean-looking car. Ha ha.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I always have my phone in the center console, hooked up to a charging cable getting power from a 12V-to-USB 1A adapter (it also has 2.1). And my wallet too. I used to put it on the cup holders too, but now that I have the much more desirable 5Spurs cover, it went into the glove box... which is actually a better place IMO. I don't use ACP (or AA), so no ugly cables showing for me. In fact, have a black USB rubber plug on the USB port below the rocker switches, which makes it pretty much invisible :). I like a clean-looking car. Ha ha.
I’ve been looking for something to plug that USB - do you have anymore details and pics etc ? :like:

WD :like:

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Don't remember where I got them (a long time ago), but have an extra one, so PM me your address, and I'd throw it in an envelope, and send it your way :like: .

DRU842

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Lightning Blue