Sponsored

Is this the beginning of the end for Trump ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Oh, and it doesn't much matter what happened BEFORE the first video we have.
It most certainty does fucking matter. What kind of dumbass investigation would it be if we didn't have all the facts leading up to and after the incident?

I'm tired of this fucking bullshit lying ass narrative being pushed. Fuck Sterling. Fuck Brown. Fuck Blake. Fuck Brooks These aren't some 'sweet innocent young men that racists white pigs gunned down for no fucking reason'. These were violent, armed thugs who where fighting with police to keep from getting arrested for yet more felonies beyond the rather impressive rap sheet they already have.
White kid kills 2 and leaves the scene with his hands up and a gun slung over his shoulder while cops are all around. Black man gets shot 7 times in the back after breaking up a fight and heading to his vehicle.

Your statement is so profoundly ignorant. None of those men deserved to be killed. If having a checkered history is reason enough to be shot then I'm sure you could justify a whole lot of dead innocents.
Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
It most certainty does fucking matter. What kind of dumbass investigation would it be if we didn't have all the facts leading up to and after the incident?

White kid kills 2 and leaves the scene with his hands up and a gun slung over his shoulder while cops are all around. Black man gets shot 7 times in the back after breaking up a fight and heading to his vehicle.

Your statement is so profoundly ignorant. None of those men deserved to be killed. If having a checkered history is reason enough to be shot then I'm sure you could justify a whole lot of dead innocents.
cops weren't called because he broke up a fight. cops were called because he was trespassing, and had a warrant out for his arrest.

YOUR statement is blatantly wrong.

"Officers arrived and attempted to arrest Blake, a 29-year-old Black man, and used a Taser in a failed attempt to stop him, the DCI said. Blake walked around his vehicle, "opened the driver's side door, and leaned forward," the agency said."

and having a checkered history is a valid reason to question the narrative that they were 'sweet and innocent young men'. Yeah right my fucking ass they were. Domestic abusers, rapists, criminals. Scum. When they are being touted as little fucking angels, you can rest assured the entire story they are feeding you is chocolate covered pig shit. and you are buying into it fully.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Actually, it does.

Dumbass teen could've thrown a brick at 36yo kiddy diddler's head. But as soon as dumbass starts running away, and kiddy diddler starts chasing, Mr. Diddler is now the aggressor according to law in a duty to retreat state.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Surely you have to ask yourself why protests are happening in the first place.
Hm, is it because liberal governments strive to create a chaotic system to get a controlled populace then prop up a false enemy for that populace to hate and to rely on the government for support?

Nope, can't be the fact that all of these issues are places with consistently liberal mayors and governors, you know, the people who hire the police that are being blamed for all of this mess. Follow the money. Follow the responsibility.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Hm, is it because liberal governments strive to create a chaotic system to get a controlled populace then prop up a false enemy for that populace to hate and to rely on the government for support?

Nope, can't be the fact that all of these issues are places with consistently liberal mayors and governors, you know, the people who hire the police that are being blamed for all of this mess. Follow the money. Follow the responsibility.
There is more than just some smidgen of truth to this.

For example, in Minnesota, the last GOP mayor of Minneapolis left office in 1961. 1961. Since then the Democrats have solely controlled policing (I use the term loosely, as everyone has seen lately in the news) and many other things in that city.....

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
There is more than just some truth to this.

For example, in Minnesota, the last GOP mayor of Minneapolis left office in 1961. 1961. Since then the Democrats have solely controlled policing (I use the term loosely, as everyone has seen lately in the news) and many other things.....
exactly. I do not understand why people are having such a hard time connecting the dots on this one. In every city I have looked into, or town, the Mayor is the person who is in charge over the police department. This is different than the sheriffs department, just over the city PD. but it seems all of these issues are with city level PDs, not country or state level. Seems fishy to me tbh.

in my city, that has some of the same issues, there has only been 1.5 republican mayors since 1872! for a grand total of 10 years. But all of the issues in Baton Rouge are somehow the fault of Republicans and White Folk.
demographics for Baton Rouge:
White 39.37% -
—Non-Hispanic 37.8% - -
Black or African American 54.54% - -
Hispanic or Latino (of any race) 3.5% - -
Asian 3.5%

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153

Of course. There is nothing wrong with peaceful protests. Violence is a whole other matter, and these cities seemingly have no ability to control it. Oh wait, they do - defund the police! The stupidity and incompetence is staggering.

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
Actually, it does.

Dumbass teen could've thrown a brick at 36yo kiddy diddler's head. But as soon as dumbass starts running away, and kiddy diddler starts chasing, Mr. Diddler is now the aggressor according to law in a duty to retreat state.
PS do yourself and board a favor and stop feeding the self-proclaimed troll!

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I wonder if people's minds will change now that it has come out that the 2 men gunned down were white? I'm sure there are those on this forum that would have been just fine with if it were black people being shot.
What an ignorant racist comment. Try being the solution instead of the problem.

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Apparently, you're guilty until proven innocent and can be mowed down at any time by a cop because you might have a checkered history. Yeah, they're all criminals and thugs who didn't deserve to live. I don't know the entire situation and I don't plan to until after the investigation but I do know you're a fool to think that was the proper action to take, as if, cops shouldn't have the same ROE as the military.

As for the Rittenhouse, the headline should read - "17-year-old playing superhero with an illegal gun crosses state lines and gets himself into a dumb situation and defends himself against violent, terrorist protesters." Again, something I will wait for a proper investigation before making judgements.

As for the rest of the asinine comments, yeah, I'm just going to keep posting insane right-wing bullshit every time you fools think this is an issue only because of the 'left' as if both sides can't be extremely racist, spout insanely vile rhetoric, and make racist policies.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-w...m-white-supremacy-and-far-right-militancy-law

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...emacists-militias-infiltrate-us-police-report

familyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ruby Red
What an ignorant racist comment. Try being the solution instead of the problem.
Racist, for calling out the racists? The facts don't taste so sweet do they? I bet Jimmy sees one every time he looks in the mirror.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently, you're guilty until proven innocent and can be mowed down at any time by a cop because you might have a checkered history. Yeah, they're all criminals and thugs who didn't deserve to live. I don't know the entire situation and I don't plan to until after the investigation but I do know you're a fool to think that was the proper action to take, as if, cops shouldn't have the same ROE as the military.

As for the Rittenhouse, the headline should read - "17-year-old playing superhero with an illegal gun crosses state lines and gets himself into a dumb situation and defends himself against violent, terrorist protesters." Again, something I will wait for a proper investigation before making judgements.

As for the rest of the asinine comments, yeah, I'm just going to keep posting insane right-wing bullshit every time you fools think this is an issue only because of the 'left' as if both sides can't be extremely racist, spout insanely vile rhetoric, and make racist policies.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-w...m-white-supremacy-and-far-right-militancy-law

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...emacists-militias-infiltrate-us-police-report

Not sure what’s more concerning, that the Sheriff holds these ideas, that he thought he should share them or that there’s likely to be groups of people who think he’s absolutely right... that’s messed up.

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Sadly the tragic consequence of liberal local governments that fail to control protests that turn violent. The violent protest death toll continues to climb:

https://www.fox6now.com/news/deadly...ave-died-amid-george-floyd-protests-across-us
So you support self appointed, unaccountable vigilantes ?

or that one was a pedo, and the other a multiple time felon, or the one who had his arm blown off was also a multi-time felon and was carrying a pistol? But nope, it's all the kids fault, he was chasing them in reverse, clearly the agressor. he asked them to hit him in the head and kick him while he was down.
You are going to need to come up with some evidence for that wild statement. If you know different you better let us all know, especially the Police investigating the case.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-who-were-they-anthony-huber-joseph-rosenbaum

Funnily enough it doesn't mention anything about either of them being paedophiles ?

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Not sure what’s more concerning, that the Sheriff holds these ideas, that he thought he should share them or that there’s likely to be groups of people who think he’s absolutely right... that’s messed up.
I remember somebody in the 1930's using a similar approach - look where that got him / us.

Police as judge and jury - that is EXACTLY where it is going wrong. The police are there to uphold the law, not prosecute the law.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.