Sponsored

Is this the beginning of the end for Trump ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I mean one particular thick skull, are you seriously brain damaged or what? Was he the guy who ordered troops to Iraq in your mind? Or did he save our economy by purchasing a Mustang with the steering wheel on the wrong side? Is it part of your leftist troll agreement to cry for each other if anyone questions one of the minions?

I'm marveling at you, defending the innocence of any leftist in the face of overwhelming information to the contrary and yet you are so willing to believe anything negative your masters tell you about Trump. If any relative of Trump had taken more than a billion dollars from the Chinese government your guys would be screaming for blood, a Biden does it and no one cares.

Joe Biden travels to China and a "private equity firm" co-owned by Joe Biden's kid and John Kerry's kid suddenly receives $1.5 Billion dollars from China. A $4.2 million dollar fund, run by druggie kids of Democrat politicians gets billions from China and you guys find nothing to question. And you think I'm one-sided? Thank god the 26 flights Bill Clinton took to Pedo-Island with Epstein don't count for anything.
Particular thick skull? That insult is directed toward me? Ok, have a nice day.
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Particular thick skull? That insult is directed toward me? Ok, have a nice day.
No, I believe it that one was aimed at me.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Regardless, agree, disagree, argue. Personal insults are not worth responding to.
Precisely. I’m waiting for him to argue his point coherently.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53934109

What a tragic state of affairs when you have vigilantes on the street waving guns and killing people.
that pissass article failed to mention the fact that he was running from rioters who were attacking him before he ever fired a shot? Or that he was being shot AT before he fired a shot? Or the skateboard he took across the head? the kick to the back that put him on the ground? the rioter who pulled a gun on him before Rittenhouse blew his fucking arm off?

There are videos of the entire fucking encounter, and at no time in those videos did Rittenhouse instigate a confrontation, in fact he spent the entirety of the videos either trying to get away, or getting his ass beat.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
There are videos of the entire fucking encounter, and at no time in those videos did Rittenhouse instigate a confrontation, in fact he spent the entirety of the videos either trying to get away, or getting his ass beat.
Well we don't know what happened before the video so try not to jump to conclusions either. Moreover, he drove across state lines, with a gun as a minor; and into an active protesting/riot zone. His parents knew about all of this aside from maybe him having a gun and were okay with it. Him trying to be a vigilante and protect property was incredibly stupid. Let the police do their jobs, as long as, they're not playing judge, jury and executioner killing innocents.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Well we don't know what happened before the video so try not to jump to conclusions either. Moreover, he drove across state lines, with a gun as a minor; and into an active protesting/riot zone. His parents knew about all of this aside from maybe him having a gun and were okay with it. Him trying to be a vigilante and protect property was incredibly stupid. Let the police do their jobs, as long as, they're not playing judge, jury and executioner killing innocents.
while I Agree that he should be being charged with having a firearm as a minor, and crossing state lines with it, those are irrelevant to the shootings that occurred. Oh, and it doesn't much matter what happened BEFORE the first video we have. Wisconsin is a duty to retreat state, and he was. Even if he started it, his opposition had a duty to retreat, not to pursue the fight. Once they became the pursuers, they are not at fault. And Rittenhouse was actively retreating and only returned fire as a last resort when he was unable to retreat further.

Aren't these entire protests BECAUSE police did their jobs? Blake was by no means a case of them being judge,jury and executioner.

I'm tired of this fucking bullshit lying ass narrative being pushed. Fuck Sterling. Fuck Brown. Fuck Blake. Fuck Brooks These aren't some 'sweet innocent young men that racists white pigs gunned down for no fucking reason'. These were violent, armed thugs who where fighting with police to keep from getting arrested for yet more felonies beyond the rather impressive rap sheet they already have.

Yes, there are issues, there are some very egregious cases of wrongdoing and excessive force by police. but those aren't the ones that they're starting riots over. The Breanna Taylor protests, where they have every reason to demand change and accountability is peaceful, at least significantly more than the 'protests' that are surrounding a man shot by police when he attempted to pull a weapon on them

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
while I Agree that he should be being charged with having a firearm as a minor, and crossing state lines with it, those are irrelevant to the shootings that occurred. Oh, and it doesn't much matter what happened BEFORE the first video we have. Wisconsin is a duty to retreat state, and he was. Even if he started it, his opposition had a duty to retreat, not to pursue the fight. Once they became the pursuers, they are not at fault. And Rittenhouse was actively retreating and only returned fire as a last resort when he was unable to retreat further.

Aren't these entire protests BECAUSE police did their jobs? Blake was by no means a case of them being judge,jury and executioner.

I'm tired of this fucking bullshit lying ass narrative being pushed. Fuck Sterling. Fuck Brown. Fuck Blake. Fuck Brooks These aren't some 'sweet innocent young men that racists white pigs gunned down for no fucking reason'. These were violent, armed thugs who where fighting with police to keep from getting arrested for yet more felonies beyond the rather impressive rap sheet they already have.

Yes, there are issues, there are some very egregious cases of wrongdoing and excessive force by police. but those aren't the ones that they're starting riots over. The Breanna Taylor protests, where they have every reason to demand change and accountability is peaceful, at least significantly more than the 'protests' that are surrounding a man shot by police when he attempted to pull a weapon on them
The evidence to date suggests he shot a man in the head and was then chased - as per the report. Difficult to retreat when you have been shot in the head for the poor victim.

Do you know what - if you cross the state line with an illegal weapon, wade into a group of protestors / rioters with a gun waving about, it really shouldn't come as a surprise when things go badly wrong. At no point is it that misguided boy's responsibility to 'uphold the law' and doing what he did was always likely to end badly. In his case a lengthy jail term and for two people the loss of their life. "Part of my job also is to protect people. If someone is hurt, I'm running into harm's way," he said in an interview on Tuesday. Absolutely not correct - this is exactly what an unaccountable vigilante is.

Clearly a very misguided individual

Sadly demonstrates how extremism gets everybody nowhere

familyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ruby Red

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I wonder if people's minds will change now that it has come out that the 2 men gunned down were white? I'm sure there are those on this forum that would have been just fine with if it were black people being shot.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ing-guys/ar-BB18r6Lt?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=msedgdhp
or that one was a pedo, and the other a multiple time felon, or the one who had his arm blown off was also a multi-time felon and was carrying a pistol? But nope, it's all the kids fault, he was chasing them in reverse, clearly the agressor. he asked them to hit him in the head and kick him while he was down.

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
Status
Not open for further replies.