Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
arguments-against-wearing-a-parachute.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
1597854457165-png.png

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
6e7c0dc0b91be7b907c17f0c836cc4d9463c3fbb.jpg

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I believe his sarcasm was lost in text.
Sarcastic, indeed and actually a very thinly veiled respectful compliment. Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but would definitely have dug out something different than a caber toss champion if I were serious. Still, appears my comedic Kungfu needs some work...and I was actually on the verge of giving up the day job...

Off to sip a dram of Robert Burns.

you do know that is a kilt he's wearing and not a skirt?
"A kilt (Scottish Gaelic: fèileadh [ˈfeːləɣ])[1] is a type of knee-length non-bifurcated skirt with pleats at the back..."

I'd pay per view on seeing you walk up to one of those guys and tell them they are girls :crackup:.
I shoot straight and run fast... :)

I see you're from Europe, how's your man bag that you guys like to wear?:sunglasses:
100% American. No purses or man skirts allowed. Only bags carried are the type that go on your back and come in at about 1/2 your body weight...2/3 with ammo. My British brothers call it "yomping;" we call it humping. Potato...po...hmmm...same spelling...

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
trump is doing a great job? Sure dude, he denied and lied and you bought that bs. Over 100k dead but it's the evil left wing media and politicians who are to blame. Did you wake up and drink a tall glass of stupid this morning?

the whore lord bankrupt king trump is a liar and a fraud but blame everyone else for his failures.
It truly speaks volumes about an individual who comes into a thread with no facts, calls others stupid, and on top of that, then says they call others stupid for not agreeing with them.

You want some facts? Trump does not control the states or their actions. Six states are responsible for 1/2 of the total USA COVID deaths as a result of sending infected people back into nursing care facilities where the most susceptible live. Every single one of those six led by a Democratic governor.

Now you have the worst of the worst Cuomo writing a book on how to properly deal with COVID all the while the leftist media plays up to him like he's some type of savior. Constant bashing of Republican run states by Cuomo and the leftist media on how bad they are doing handling the COVID crisis. Here's another fact for you. Texas, Florida, Arizona, and Georgia (the favorite of the mob to bash) have less deaths combined than NY state alone with four times the population. I swear you can't make this stuff up!

So go ahead and continue to show your immaturity and self-perceived brilliance by continuing to post pure propaganda with no regard to the facts. I'm just completely over the shear ludicracy of so many people that have allowed themselves to be brainwashed to the point of no return. If only we could teach common sense and personal responsibility in our schools.

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Two of my favorite leadership quotes come from Tom Landry:

"Leadership is getting someone to do what they don't want to do, to achieve what they want to achieve."

"Leadership is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence, seeing how you react. If you're in control, they're in control."

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Here's another fact for you. Texas, Florida, Arizona, and Georgia (the favorite of the mob to bash) have less deaths combined than NY state alone with four times the population. I swear you can't make this stuff up!
Well, you just DID make this up. NY is 23,000 deaths and those 4 you mentioned make up close to 30,000 deaths. I’m sure you’ll find a way to deflect this because that’s what you enjoy. Make a case out of bullshit

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Burkey said:

I believe his sarcasm was lost in text.

Sarcastic, indeed and actually a very thinly veiled respectful compliment. Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but would definitely have dug out something different than a caber toss champion if I were serious. Still, appears my comedic Kungfu needs some work...and I was actually on the verge of giving up the day job...

Off to sip a dram of Robert Burns.

raptor17GT said:

you do know that is a kilt he's wearing and not a skirt?

"A kilt (Scottish Gaelic: fèileadh [ˈfeːləɣ])[1] is a type of knee-length non-bifurcated skirt with pleats at the back..."

raptor17GT said:

I'd pay per view on seeing you walk up to one of those guys and tell them they are girls

I shoot straight and run fast...

raptor17GT said:

I see you're from Europe, how's your man bag that you guys like to wear?

100% American. No purses or man skirts allowed. Only bags carried are the type that go on your back and come in at about 1/2 your body weight...2/3 with ammo. My British brothers call it "yomping;" we call it humping. Potato...po...hmmm...same spelling...
haha, enjoy that dram :like: It's still not a skirt as I'm sure any Scottish Regiments out with you would er correct you on even though I'm sure the English Regiments would loudly agree with you :giggle:
You take it easy over here and don't give up the day job, not just yet but maybe some moonlighting to get new material :wink:

Colour and Color :crackup:

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
haha, enjoy that dram :like: It's still not a skirt as I'm sure any Scottish Regiments out with you would er correct you on even though I'm sure the English Regiments would loudly agree with you :giggle:
You take it easy over here and don't give up the day job, not just yet but maybe some moonlighting to get new material :wink:

Colour and Color :crackup:
Slàinte Mhath!

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Well, you just DID make this up. NY is 23,000 deaths and those 4 you mentioned make up close to 30,000 deaths. I’m sure you’ll find a way to deflect this because that’s what you enjoy. Make a case out of bullshit
Might want to go check your math. Or, do I need to do that for you too?
Sponsored