Sponsored

Steeda Differential bushing support - different pattern than bushing on a car

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Anyone had this problem ? My car had damper on the rear passenger side bolt - removed per Steeda's instruction but the bushing underneath has a different pattern than the bushing support.... What do I do - just installed it over it anyway ?
IMG_20200516_192357.jpg
Sponsored

KellTrac

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kelltrac.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Steeda has made it very clear that it is very important for the voids to match the bushing. They even patented the voids!

I would make sure they provide you an updated design. Surely they will not suggest installing as is - as I have screenshots with them stating how important the voids are.

:)

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone had this problem ? My car had damper on the rear passenger side bolt - removed per Steeda's instruction but the bushing underneath has a different pattern than the bushing support.... What do I do - just installed it over it anyway ?
IMG_20200516_192357.jpg
Hello KZ,

Let me look into this for you - I have an email into our tech team for further clarification & feedback.

We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention - we'll be in touch as soon as I hear back.

TJ

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
You definitely need to match the lugs in the existing bushing. That's how these work so well - they fill in the areas where there are no lugs and go around the lugs themselves. You may have to have one modified on a milling machine or something so it matches that particular side (just my guess) but lets see what the Steeda folks come up with.
Sponsored