Insults

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
"I'll have you know that I got 8 out of 10 at my very first car show. The other 2 jumped out of the way in time".
Sponsored

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Wtf...

Why not just tell him the truth..? That you are not a girl and didn't buy your car based on wussy metrics, but instead based on Patriotism & smiles per hour.

Tell him only people who hate America buy foreign trucks. Then mention it's sad he cant afford American products...

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Wtf...

Why not just tell him the truth..? That you are not a girl and didn't buy your car based on wussy metrics, but instead based on Patriotism & smiles per hour.

Tell him only people who hate America buy foreign trucks. Then mention it's sad he cant afford American products...
Funny you mention that! He's from Lousianna and loves football. Patriotic American who said "Thank you for your service" the first time I met him.

Sponsored

Doc69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger, 2020 HP Ecoboost in November
Just say “can’t talk now, your TRD truck reminded me I had to take a $hit”..
Regards

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
About 26 years ago I had a 1986 Toyota 4x4 pickup. I was razzing a friend about his old beat up hooptie. He took it for a while but then came back with a question that had me almost in tears from laughter. He looked at my Toyota and asked "that thing come in a mans size". Best comeback ever. And since the Tacoma is basically the same small truck it works well

Don

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
The less you care what other people think the better off you are in the end physically and mentally... Quit trying to show off is a BIG one. Who fucking cares when your dead. Think about that one...

Sponsored

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
I'd just ask the turd driving the Tacoma, "So when you gonna get a real truck, and stop driving that Tonka toy?"

My DD is a F250 and my friends love it, and "NO", I'm not gonna help you move. I'm hauling water that day.

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
Funny you mention that! He's from Lousianna and loves football. Patriotic American who said "Thank you for your service" the first time I met him.
Typical, of some of the shit heads from here. Kinda makes you want to say “thanks” any reason why you didn’t? Oh ok....

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
My mom drives a Tacoma, and she's 75.

He's clearly jealous and questioning his life decisions if he's putting you down for gas mileage. Its not how may miles per gallon, its how many smiles per mile.

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
Wtf...

100% agree with the first part. Second part isn’t the way anymore. It used to be true not so much anymore. Tacoma are made for the us market in San Antonio. Least through next year. They’re expanding the tundra line now and moving the plant to Mexico. But I’d consider Toyota as much or more American than any other car manufacturer.

Honestly, as others said... i personally would just ignore. I wouldn’t even stoop to the level and say anything.

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
Seriously? If a guy with a Tacoma was insulted my Mustang GT, I'd probably just laugh at him. I wouldn't even take him seriously.
Probably tell him I would have gotten a Tacoma too if I wanted to get bent over by a dealer buying something big, slow, and zero fun..
Same. People like this only win when you let them. Start owning every little bit about yourself and there's nothing anyone can insult you for. Besides, it's either just projected jealousy or a false sense of self righteousness.

You can even get really stupid and start asking him if he recycles his boxes, has a reusable straw and avoids plastics, or when is the last time he let the water running when brushing his teeth? Just tell him to get bent. Don't let it bother you.
Sponsored