Unintelligent Keyless Entry

rogersteele

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
2019 GT350, like many she has been setting in the garage under the cover for several weeks due to Oklahoma winter weather.
She went into the Deep Sleep Mode.
Beautiful 78 deg early spring day today took her out for a brief drive after installing my Caliper Vinyls
Now the passenger side door only will not respond to touch when when attempting to lock or unlock using the intelligent access key function.
The driver's door and trunk respond normally.
The passenger door lock actuator works nomally with remote fob push buttons or interior button.
I know other have experienced this malfunction.
What is the fix?
Thank You!
Sponsored

ExtantPuzzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
When I bought my 2019, the passenger side door didn't respond to touch when doing the intelligent access unlock. They rushed to the dealership's master mechanic, who "rebooted" the system (maybe just unplugged the battery, let it sit for a while, plugged it back in?) and it's been working flawlessly since then. They said if there was ever a problem to bring it back, but so far it's been fine.

mqu02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue GT350
2019 GT350, like many she has been setting in the garage under the cover for several weeks due to Oklahoma winter weather.
She went into the Deep Sleep Mode.
Beautiful 78 deg early spring day today took her out for a brief drive after installing my Caliper Vinyls
Now the passenger side door only will not respond to touch when when attempting to lock or unlock using the intelligent access key function.
The driver's door and trunk respond normally.
The passenger door lock actuator works nomally with remote fob push buttons or interior button.
I know other have experienced this malfunction.
What is the fix?
Thank You!
x2 for me on this exact scenario. Unfortunately the weather is turning bad tonight so I won't be driving it for at least another week, but I will try the battery disconnecting method tomorrow. I'm really glad I ran across this thread, because I thought this might be an isolated problem with my car.

OP
OP

rogersteele

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
When I bought my 2019, the passenger side door didn't respond to touch when doing the intelligent access unlock. They rushed to the dealership's master mechanic, who "rebooted" the system (maybe just unplugged the battery, let it sit for a while, plugged it back in?) and it's been working flawlessly since then. They said if there was ever a problem to bring it back, but so far it's been fine.
Thank You !
It maybe worth a try to disconnect the battery and and "reboot" it.
Sponsored