Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer, 2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know what the factory PP wheels sell for? To clarify, the 19x9 +45 and 19x9.5 +52 wheels. I have searched through craigslist and ebay every now and then and haven't seen any for sale. I've seen replicas sold new but never used factory wheels.

I would like to get a set of street wheels and therefore sell my factory PP wheels but I have no clue what these sell for
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
$4-800, I see them all the time down here.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Is that for only the wheels or with tires as well?
Either, a lot of the ones I see end up being near bald on the rear so the tires are useless for anything other than driving to get new tires put on anyway.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
I just sold mine on offer up for 800.00, which was the complete asking price, with tires that had about 12k on the A/S 3's. I did not accept anything lower because I knew they would sell for that price sooner or later and I didnt want to hassle with saying no to shipping.

Sponsored

JRavelo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesus
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Kona Blue, PP1, Whipple Stage 2, 3.625 pulley, ID 1050x, Fore triple, E85, ARH 1 7/8", Corsa Extreme, A10R80 upgraded clutches, Full Steeda suspension, PBD tuned, 820 RWHP/615 RWTQ
Does anyone know what the factory PP wheels sell for? To clarify, the 19x9 +45 and 19x9.5 +52 wheels. I have searched through craigslist and ebay every now and then and haven't seen any for sale. I've seen replicas sold new but never used factory wheels.

I would like to get a set of street wheels and therefore sell my factory PP wheels but I have no clue what these sell for
Contact Lebanon Ford... they frequently have takeoffs from their builds with brand new tires for about $1k

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I've been dealing on this topic for months to get a set of PP1 wheels for my sons car. I bought and resold a set of wheels only (with sensors) for $600. They sold in under a week. I also bought a set in excellent condition with the stock Michelin's still on (about 2,000 miles on the tires; no burnouts) for $1,000. From all the shopping I've done, these two numbers for with/without tires seems to be pretty average.

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride

Keep 'em. When you go to sell the car the down the road put them back on and then sell the aftermarket ones separately. What I'd do. End up getting the same money if you have the aftermarket on anyway. I'll get more money selling the aftermarket separately as previously stated.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Keep 'em. When you go to sell the car the down the road put them back on and then sell the aftermarket ones separately. What I'd do. End up getting the same money if you have the aftermarket on anyway. I'll get more money selling the aftermarket separately as previously stated.
If you're not hurting for the cash, this is a very true statement. The problem with PP1 wheels vs my scenario (2016 Focus) is that the PP1 wheels will sell. My wheels weren't going anywhere, LOL. But come trade in time, I did just this and the dealer didn't even notice, much less care.
Sponsored