Molded splash guards

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
Having my Oxford White Ecoboost for a week now I am kind of interested in getting molded splash guards for it. But I cannot find any. Only ones I see are flat guards that more than likely need drilling to install. I am only interested in molded guards that use existing hardware for installation. Am I SOL?

Don
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Having my Oxford White Ecoboost for a week now I am kind of interested in getting molded splash guards for it. But I cannot find any. Only ones I see are flat guards that more than likely need drilling to install. I am only interested in molded guards that use existing hardware for installation. Am I SOL?

Don
Hi Don, unfortunately you will not find molded guards for your Mustang. The good news are these. My friend has and swears by them. No drilling necessary.
AF6D1D34-D936-46F6-B68D-7E64F366DED3.png

crcpdx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

Don
I have a set of no drill on my GT. Made by speed form. Caution, they are crazy expensive and you can't go through auto car washes.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Hi Don, unfortunately you will not find molded guards for your Mustang. The good news are these. My friend has and swears by them. No drilling necessary.
I just installed these and they kick ass. No drill (well, one very minor hole enlarging in plastic for just the rear), they fit solid, have super nice SS fasteners, texture matches really well, and they don't have any kind of clips that go outside the fender, super clean install - and only $99 (available direct or through Amazon - free shipping, no tax (and with a Prime card, 5% credit back).

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...50-mustang-today.11109/page-1689#post-2644586

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...50-mustang-today.11109/page-1686#post-2641443

Sponsored

OP
OP

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
I guess I need to think about this. Molded guards just look like a OEM install. Flat guards look like big rig stuff. Not really what I was looking for. Guess I gotta live with it a bit and figure out what is more important. Form or function. Thanks guys

Don

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
+1 for the rock blox. They really do install clean
20190824_183616.jpg
20190813_185959.jpg

bdm219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 401A, AE, B&O
I just purchased the Rok Bloxz myself the other day. I plan to put them on tomorrow. I don't "love" having any flap on the car, but the Pilot Sport 4s sling way too much sand and gravel at my paint. I dislike rock chips way more than the splash guard appearance. They appear to blend in pretty well, so I have zero regrets purchasing them.

Assh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red GT
I guess I need to think about this. Molded guards just look like a OEM install. Flat guards look like big rig stuff. Not really what I was looking for. Guess I gotta live with it a bit and figure out what is more important. Form or function. Thanks guys

I agree. I've been looking at the California PonyCars, CPC, mustang wheel arches. $385.00 dollars however.

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
They kind of disappear, and what you do see is pretty minimal, and really does blend into the OEM components/design.
I have the rokblokz as well. First "mod" I did and I love how they look. Very subtle look. Best of all, zero stone chips. I searched everywhere and these are the best option.

There is a molded set but they are made of rigid plastic. Many reports of them breaking off and the general consensus was they are dog shit.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I have the rokblokz as well. First "mod" I did and I love how they look. Very subtle look. Best of all, zero stone chips. I searched everywhere and these are the best option.

There is a molded set but they are made of rigid plastic. Many reports of them breaking off and the general consensus was they are dog shit.
Yeah, I think if they're not quite so rigid, they're more durable.

When I went to 25/23mm spacers on my OEM PP wheels, the lower sides got peppered with debris, the MRR wheel setup wasn't quite as bad, but still way worse than any OEM wheel/tire setup. I was glad to get these install on the new ride before I put too many miles on it.

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
i have the speed form on mine, been there just over a month and love them. no drill and literally take 15min to do all four. i have also had the car on track at over 100+ and there still on.
IMG_5809.jpg
IMG_5808.jpg

mejohn50

Intergalactic Snail
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
slow junk
+1 for Rokblokz. Auto car washes (yup, I’m lazy sometimes) and high speeds and they are fine.

kent0464

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kent
Vehicle(s)
1983 Ford Ranger, 1986 SVO Mustang, 2017 Mustang GT PP, 2017 F150 3.5 Eco
Vehicle Showcase

Don

Pretty much SOL, there is one other alternative that I have seen and am considering myself, on EBay there’s a universal type splash guard that may work, it’s a med hard plastic but has a soft rubber skirt that you can mold to the side skirts on the car with a heat gun, drill holes in the splash guard in the stock location and use existing push pins.
Sponsored