Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
All of a sudden the log jam seems to be moving. Way to go Ford!!!!!
Sponsored

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
Has anyone who is still waiting to take delivery of their 2019 had their vehicle released but not placed in transit? The vehicle I ordered was released over 2 weeks ago and still hasn’t left Michigan. Also, the tracking sites show no estimated delivery date.

Nccstud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue GT350, 2017 Lightning Blue F150 Ecoboost
Has anyone who is still waiting to take delivery of their 2019 had their vehicle released but not placed in transit? The vehicle I ordered was released over 2 weeks ago and still hasn’t left Michigan. Also, the tracking sites show no estimated delivery date.
Don't try to figure out their logic....there is none. I went through this exact same stuff 8 years ago when I ordered a Boss from the factory. Glad to see they haven't changed their logistics lol

Sponsored

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Mine is in this status although it was just built last week. However, I do have a delivery date of 7/11 which was moved up from 7/17......:like::like:

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
For those of you that have recently received your cars has the front splitter been put on properly? This is the only thing that really worries me after reading all of the problems people had........

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
↑
Your window sticker says "Convoy" instead of "Rail"...
Shame on me....LOL....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

In the field of Forensics... we call that a "CLUE"
:crackup:

QWKVUDU23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP - 2019 GT350R - 2018 Raptor
Has it been completely released? FP told me mine was released but it was actually only released to the body shop which lasted roughly two weeks. If you have not already tried https://trackmymustang.com/checkvin check it out, more info than the ford site...It will show if it was released to Body Shop or released awaiting transit. If your awaiting transit you could be waiting for the train to get completely loaded. Good luck man, I know it sucks.... I've kind of came to terms with the "hurry up and wait" mindset.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Has it been completely released? FP told me mine was released but it was actually only released to the body shop which lasted roughly two weeks. If you have not already tried https://trackmymustang.com/checkvin check it out, more info than the ford site...It will show if it was released to Body Shop or released awaiting transit. If your awaiting transit you could be waiting for the train to get completely loaded. Good luck man, I know it sucks.... I've kind of came to terms with the "hurry up and wait" mindset.
Yes, the site states released and awaiting shipment. The fact that there is no estimated delivery date is the weird thing. And ever since it has been released it states it has been in transit for 33 days even though it isn’t. Other vehicles which are just being produced have a delivery date. This makes absolutely no sense.

My mindset is gravitating towards not caring about the car anymore. Waiting over 3 months and having no definitive answer as to when the car will arrive is unfortunately draining my enthusiasm for the car.

Sponsored

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mine is in this status although it was just built last week. However, I do have a delivery date of 7/11 which was moved up from 7/17......:like::like:
You, my friend, are one of the lucky ones. Having an actual delivery date would be a starting point for me. Just can’t seem to get there. My guess is your vehicle will be delivered and the vehicle I ordered will still be in Michigan.

QWKVUDU23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP - 2019 GT350R - 2018 Raptor
Yes, the site states released and awaiting shipment. The fact that there is no estimated delivery date is the weird thing. And ever since it has been released it states it has been in transit for 33 days even though it isn’t. Other vehicles which are just being produced have a delivery date. This makes absolutely no sense.

My mindset is gravitating towards not caring about the car anymore. Waiting over 3 months and having no definitive answer as to when the car will arrive is unfortunately draining my enthusiasm for the car.
I understand your frustration, I went through two orders with two different dealers dating back to November after I got the run around from the first one. At this point (mine is in transit w/ original delivery date of 6/1) I'm just trying not to ride the roller coaster anymore. There are cars that were built two weeks after mine already sitting on lots and its extremely frustrating so i definitely understand where your coming from. Just try to take a step back and find something else to keep you occupied, I bought a Raptor :facepalm:. Either way hang in there Rhino20, delivery dates are a dime a dozen and are proven not to mean shit. All of these late build guys with their fancy delivery dates are gonna get butt hurt because there is no chance in hell Ford figured anything out. Your car will show up at some point and it will be bad ass, I promise!

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I understand your frustration, I went through two orders with two different dealers dating back to November after I got the run around from the first one. At this point (mine is in transit w/ original delivery date of 6/1) I'm just trying not to ride the roller coaster anymore. There are cars that were built two weeks after mine already sitting on lots and its extremely frustrating so i definitely understand where your coming from. Just try to take a step back and find something else to keep you occupied, I bought a Raptor :facepalm:. Either way hang in there Rhino20, delivery dates are a dime a dozen and are proven not to mean shit. All of these late build guys with their fancy delivery dates are gonna get butt hurt because there is no chance in hell Ford figured anything out. Your car will show up at some point and it will be bad ass, I promise!
I told my wife I was going to buy a Raptor so I could have something to fill that empty garage bay! Getting no real answers is the frustrating thing. This would be my 3rd GT350 so I know what I am missing by not having it during the Northeast driving season, which is the most annoying part of all of this.

For shits and giggles I called Ford Performance today to see if they had answers. I was told the car was produced and released for shipping. I asked if it was normal for a vehicle to sit for 17 days awaiting shipment. The answer was no. I was then told the car may be going thru a quality check or that they are waiting for the rail car to be full. I then asked why there is no projected delivery date and I was told a date would be assigned once the transport company was identified. So I’m supposed to believe that Ford has no idea who is going to transport the vehicle. The vague answers and excuses from Ford is the most aggravating part of this.

I have told my dealer that if the 2020 order banks open and the car is still not delivered I will not be taking delivery of the 2019. The clock is ticking.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Those are all the standard company line BS answers that Ford Performance has been handing out. Blah Blah Blah Blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I certainly understand and appreciate everyone's frustration with respect to the status and arrival of their new GT350/R as it took ~6 months once production was complete for me to receive my 2015 Track Pack car so certainly know how most of you feel.:crying:

Ford Motor Company definitely has a problem with timely and accurate status for our GT350/R's but to blame the men and women at FP in Dearborn for poor communication and vague answers as to the status of your car is unfair to the individuals at FP IMO.

I have been to FP and know some of them personally and they are very good people but unfortunately they are all at the mercy of what their computer tells them and if they are reading incorrect or bad data unfortunately that is all they have to go by. As we all know if crap information goes in that is what comes out.

Not making excuses for FP but just outlining the facts and if anyone is to blame for little or no answers or incorrect information it all comes down to the senior management at Ford that allows this all to happen.

Having recently visited the FRAP where the EcoBoost, Bullitt, Mustang GT, GT350/R's and the entire Lincoln Continental line is produced is something to behold with ~2,700 employees working out of there along with all of the various railcar companies that have spotted rail cars in place for transit and to see the logistics and magnitude of the FRAP is something else.

Yes, I agree that Ford should be doing a much better job at providing accurate and timely answers to all of us enthusiasts but to suggest that the good people at Ford Performance are the problem is unfair to these good people.

I certainly would not want to be in their shoes knowing full well how some of these calls can go and give them credit for holding their patience in spite of very little to work with.

:beer:
Sponsored