2019-2020 Ford Mustang Bullitt Apparel/Merchandise

icebergverg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
I took delivery of my 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt on Dec 5. I have been wanting to purchase official Ford Mustang Bullitt Merchandise IE (Hooded Sweatshirt/Tee Shirt). I noticed on the Ford Europe website you can get shirts, hats, and such. I do not understand why we cant purchase this stuff in the US. I tried adding some of that stuff to the cart and cant get it shipped to the US. Anyone know why?
Sponsored

Ken F. Williams

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenardo
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT # K0750 / Harley Davidson V-Rod / Lincoln MKX
I took delivery of my 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt on Dec 5. I have been wanting to purchase official Ford Mustang Bullitt Merchandise IE (Hooded Sweatshirt/Tee Shirt). I noticed on the Ford Europe website you can get shirts, hats, and such. I do not understand why we cant purchase this stuff in the US. I tried adding some of that stuff to the cart and cant get it shipped to the US. Anyone know why?
We are in the same boat.
What's Ford waiting for???
T-Shirt, Hat, Jacket, Floor Mats, etc. . . .

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I thought I saw Bullitt lobster bibs when I was visiting Maine.

Ken F. Williams

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenardo
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT # K0750 / Harley Davidson V-Rod / Lincoln MKX
I thought I saw Bullitt lobster bibs when I was visiting Maine.
Ford marketing has really missed out on an opportunity with the new BULLITT. In 2001 when I bought my first BULLITT, I received a very nice little gift from Ford which included a DVD of the movie, and a copy of the script and a whole bunch of other really cool stuff in a very nice decorative BULLITT box. This time NOTHING ???

expeditionroasters

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #4310 & 1968 Mustang Fastback Bullitt
We may have to add a Bullitt themed coffee to our pop culture lineup! (expeditionroasters.com) What roast or flavor would you like to see for it?
Getting ready to pull the trigger on one soon, can't wait!

Erick

Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
May have to get one or two. As much as one should get the green, I'm not sure I would wear it. Maybe a green to stick in my draw and a grey/white to wear.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Placed an order yesterday. I'll post it when it comes in.

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL

Sponsored

Soton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
If you guys are looking for more Bullitt shirts check out Redbubble.com as well. I've ordered a few Bullitt shirts off there, this one is my favorite. There's a memorial day sale going on ta boot!
Screenshot_20190527-080816_Chrome.jpg

Shlumbug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Detek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
If you guys are looking for more Bullitt shirts check out Redbubble.com as well. I've ordered a few Bullitt shirts off there, this one is my favorite. There's a memorial day sale going on ta boot!
Screenshot_20190527-080816_Chrome.jpg
I bought two of that design. One in that green and another in a baseball style shirt. The quality is great.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Just searched that site and nothing at all came up for a 2019 Bullitt. Not even the design you posted the picture of.

EDIT: Found that design and one other shirt. Also some coffee cups with Bullitt pictures on them.

Soton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Just searched that site and nothing at all came up for a 2019 Bullitt. Not even the design you posted the picture of.

EDIT: Found that design and one other shirt. Also some coffee cups with Bullitt pictures on them.
Sometimes you can apply one design to multiple products. When you click on something you like near the middle of that page you'll see that it can be applied to different shirts, phone cases, etc. They're individual artists that create those designs and Redbubble just applies it to different things. Not every design can be applied across their range but you get it.

Searching for "2019 Bullitt" won't bring up much but searching for "Bullitt" will, just have dig through a lot of Steve McQueen and 1968 Bullitt stuff.
Sponsored