Sponsored

Roll Call DMV Area(DC Maryland Virginia)

dharts9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
There’s a place in Rockville that does. I’ve never taken anything there but I always see modified cars there. I’ll try and get the name tomorrow

I agree. I’ve only ever been to the Katie C&C but from what I see, quite a few members on here frequent the one in Dulles
There’s a place in Rockville that does. I’ve never taken anything there but I always see modified cars there. I’ll try and get the name tomorrow

I agree. I’ve only ever been to the Katie C&C but from what I see, quite a few members on here frequent the one in Dulles
Got it. Thanks a lot Rockville would be a pretty easy drive.
Sponsored

5.0_MD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT PP
You might be referring to EUROBEATWHEELS. Heard good things about them. Also heard good things from a co-worker about Ye-Olde wheel shop in Elkridge. Might be too far of a hike for you from NoVa though.

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
You might be referring to EUROBEATWHEELS. Heard good things about them. Also heard good things from a co-worker about Ye-Olde wheel shop in Elkridge. Might be too far of a hike for you from NoVa though.
I wasn’t sure what the place was called but upon googling the name and seeing it’s location, Wheel Ding King was the one I was looking for. I thought they might be a Euro shop as they often have VW’s there and other European cars there all the time. We’ve had customers that’ve taken their VW’s there and say they do good work

dharts9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Thanks both places in Rockville had good quotes I will be sure to post my review of whichever one I go with for future references.

dharts9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Update*** I went to Wheel Ding King in Rockville and they did a pretty good job. My wheels were in bad shape with multiple bends in the inside. The price was 260 for 2 wheels. Def recommend if anyone runs into a similar problem in the future.

Sponsored

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Update*** I went to Wheel Ding King in Rockville and they did a pretty good job. My wheels were in bad shape with multiple bends in the inside. The price was 260 for 2 wheels. Def recommend if anyone runs into a similar problem in the future.
Good to hear! Glad you got your wheels taken care of

NaRush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2012 GT500, 1969 Mustang
Is any one running the SCCA Track Event (HPDE) at Summit Point on March 9-10?

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
Is any one running the SCCA Track Event (HPDE) at Summit Point on March 9-10?
Did not know there was an event....probably will snow or rain the way the weather has been around here lately. So, no for me.

SY4GD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
New member, first post. Checking in from McLean, VA. Have a contract on a 2016 GT350R with only 800 miles on the clock. I will be picking up in the next week or two when the seller gets the title from his bank. Excited to get out to meetups and cruises this spring.

Only pic I have of the car, cribbed it from the sales ad before the seller took it down:

Screenshot_2019-02-19-19-21-31.png

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Welcome! I used to work in Tyson's and did road tests through McLean a bunch. Roads would be great for driving if there wasn't a house every 100ft.

Sponsored

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Checking in from Gaitherburg, MD! Lived in the area my whole life. Always love to see more S550s out there.
Sponsored