Sponsored

Roll Call DMV Area(DC Maryland Virginia)

EVL-S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Great meeting everyone, it was real cold in the morning but the sun eventually came out
Agree, although I failed to ask who everyone was on here. I was with my son - the little man eating donut holes. Hope to see you guys at another one soon or maybe we can set-up a cruise one weekend.
Sponsored

Gumtp00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone, I am not specifically from that area, but it’s as close as I could find. I am about 2-2.5 hours away from DC, but if there was a big enough turnout for something I would let the drive.
I just picked up a 16 gt premium with a 2.9 whipple setup. Excited to get out and see other owners and their vehicles. Thanks!

Code

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Huk
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Tri-White
Hello everyone, I am not specifically from that area, but it’s as close as I could find. I am about 2-2.5 hours away from DC, but if there was a big enough turnout for something I would let the drive.
I just picked up a 16 gt premium with a 2.9 whipple setup. Excited to get out and see other owners and their vehicles. Thanks!
There were a lot of members who came over to the Dulles Crossing Dunkin this Sunday from 7am to 9am, plenty of rare cars this weekend also if you wanted to come up this weekend; I'm planning to make the trip again

Moosetang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1
Checking in from Crofton, MD. I've had my 18 GT for about a month now. Car looks slightly different, swapped the badges for gloss black. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to some events soon and meet some other owners and see their cars.

32495250267_c3b73a4853_z.jpg

Geobuk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
White Platinum Ecoboost Mustang PP
Hello Everyone. I'm new to the forum and here in Elkridge, MD. I've had my 17 Ecoboost for a little over a year.

If you see me around, feel free to say hi.

small.jpg

Sponsored

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Anybody going to Track night in America at Dominion Raceway on April 18, and May 17? I'm signed up for both events. Hope to see some of you there.

PanicSwitch89

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dom
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Manual PP1 RC
Vehicle Showcase
Helloooo, purchased my 18 GT PP Mid 2018 and just moved to the Severn, MD area a few months ago.

DSC_4870.jpg

PanicSwitch89

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dom
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
/\ I have a funny feeling that photo was not taken in Maryland. :cwl:
Umm, that is totally Annapolis... nah I just moved from Hawaii. New wheels and tires to deal with this season thing, no new pics until I get 100 lbs of pollen off of the car. :headbang:

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Umm, that is totally Annapolis... nah I just moved from Hawaii. New wheels and tires to deal with this season thing, no new pics until I get 100 lbs of pollen off of the car. :headbang:

Speaking of pollen, I'd probably die in Hawaii with all the plant/flower variety there.

Sponsored

PanicSwitch89

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dom
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Surprisingly, allergies/sinuses are great in Hawaii. You might still die though who knows.

PanicSwitch89

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dom
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Let me know when the next one is, got family coming in today so won't be able to this time.

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350

Code

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Huk
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Tri-White
Planning to hit up the Dulles meet tomorrow AM if anyone is going?
Sorry I missed out on this one, maybe next time just text me if you're planning to go.
Sponsored