OP
OP
Rodsaleen

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
Odd how your camber is uneven. I would buy camber plates.
I’ve thought about it and the only ones I’ve found are the BMR one’s. Does anyone else make them?
Sponsored

drewzh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, Magnetic Grey, Magneride
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve thought about it and the only ones I’ve found are the BMR one’s. Does anyone else make them?
Sorry to dig up an old thread - but did you ever sort your camber out? Or is this actually within a reasonable tolerance? It's just I"m new to installing springs and having to adjust camber and I'm really wanting to install these exact same springs.

OP
OP
Rodsaleen

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
Sorry to dig up an old thread - but did you ever sort your camber out? Or is this actually within a reasonable tolerance? It's just I"m new to installing springs and having to adjust camber and I'm really wanting to install these exact same springs.
Sorry for the late response but I ended up getting some Steeda rear adjustable camber arms to fix it.
CFE81AC4-BC3E-40B4-8E94-5D7ABD54EA30.jpeg

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
The rear is fully adjustable from the factory .

Sponsored

drewzh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry for the late response but I ended up getting some Steeda rear adjustable camber arms to fix it.
CFE81AC4-BC3E-40B4-8E94-5D7ABD54EA30.jpeg
Thanks for getting back. Those certainly look robust! I'll check those out amongst other options, thanks!

The rear is fully adjustable from the factory .
I'm assuming it only goes so far and wasn't enough for Rodsaleen?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I'm assuming it only goes so far and wasn't enough for Rodsaleen?
I'm sure it was. But often the techs at shops struggle with the factory slot or don't know what to do at all. There is plenty of adjustment room there.

drewzh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure it was. But often the techs at shops struggle with the factory slot or don't know what to do at all. There is plenty of adjustment room there.
That sure does sound hopeful for me. I'm going to do some more research... Not having to buy some expensive billet arms would be a massive bonus.

I presume camber plates at the front are still required though?

udcvsean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
That sure does sound hopeful for me. I'm going to do some more research... Not having to buy some expensive billet arms would be a massive bonus.

I presume camber plates at the front are still required though?
Did you end up installing these springs? I’m planning on doing them too and could use your knowledge about what I’ll need. I was hoping BMR’s camber bolts would be enough.

drewzh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did you end up installing these springs? I’m planning on doing them too and could use your knowledge about what I’ll need. I was hoping BMR’s camber bolts would be enough.
I actually eventually decided on Steeda progressive springs instead of the BMR linear. Research showed that many people don't even install plates or bolts but I really don't like the idea of that. I also found that camber bolts can be a bit of a pain (removing when slightly rusted etc) some consider it a 'band aid' vs camber plates. So I caved and picked up some Steeda camber plates to go with the springs. Still waiting for some good weather to get these installed. It's been raining and 0-7c temperature here recently (England).

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Great choice on all fronts, you won't be disappointed in the Steeda springs & the camber plates :)
Sponsored