Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Dear God, no, don't check out the MagnaRide thread. Your PP2 is pushed back to March because it has Pilot Sport Cup tires that may crack in very cold weather. After apparently replacing full sets of tires rolled out of Flat Rock on very cold days last winter, Ford has wised up and isn't moving PP2 cars until March 31, when Flat Rock is warmer. It's not MagnaRide, which isn't backordered, as multiple people are seeing their MR cars either arrive or move forward in the schedule.
Ladies and gentlemen.....we have a winner!!
Sponsored

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
The tires are called out in the magnaride thread...

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack, 2019 Mustang Ecoboost performance Pack, 1978 Pontiac Trans Am
For those that have received their orders, how long did it say in production. Mine has been in production since the 1/2/2019. The delivery date is now 2 days earlier than the original date. Showing an estimate of next Friday. Was wondering if that’s even possible as it hasn’t even shipped yet.
Check the window sticker for the blend date. Should be in the top part. That will tell you the day it is scheduled to be built. Once it is built it will check off the in production, then it will say awaiting shipment, then shipped.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Ugh! My original EDD was February 19. Then it got pushed back to March 19. Now it’s March 26. My original order date was September 7. That’s 6 1/2 months. Apparently PP2’s take longer to build, lol.
It will all be worth it in the end. Trust me.

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
It will all be worth it in the end. Trust me.
I'm in the same boat. Order on August 17th and my build date is January 23rd. I'm told it can take 8-12 weeks for delivery from there. Very discouraging as I was told 6-8 weeks when I placed my order, not 8ish months. I would have cancelled my order but I gave them my 2014 GT when I placed my order. Live and learn! Hopefully it's worth it when / if I ever get it.

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in the same boat. Order on August 17th and my build date is January 23rd. I'm told it can take 8-12 weeks for delivery from there. Very discouraging as I was told 6-8 weeks when I placed my order, not 8ish months. I would have cancelled my order but I gave them my 2014 GT when I placed my order. Live and learn! Hopefully it's worth it when / if I ever get it.
As stated before the 6-8 weeks is the standard lie. Everyone is told that. Research has probably shown that if you tell someone more they won't order and if you tell them less they will get more upset when it turns out to be 4 months.

Brettski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A 6MT PP2 RR Active Exhaust
OMG! Did you order a PP2? Hence waiting on warm weather tires?

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
OMG! Did you order a PP2? Hence waiting on warm weather tires?
I ordered a Kona Blue 2019 Gt premium 401A, active exhaust with 20 inch wheels... I’ve been so frustrated with the order process I’m not sure if I’ll even keep it. They should have been upfront so customers know what to expect. I’m hoping things turn around and I actually have it before summer but at this point I have no confidence.

Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I ordered a Kona Blue 2019 Gt premium 401A, active exhaust with 20 inch wheels... I’ve been so frustrated with the order process I’m not sure if I’ll even keep it. They should have been upfront so customers know what to expect. I’m hoping things turn around and I actually have it before summer but at this point I have no confidence.
You said your build date is Jan 23rd and you are in NB Canada? I would assume a month for transit. Guessing early March you will be driving it and not thinking too much about the wait you had. I do agree that a dealer with no allocation to order a vehicle should be required to tell you even if you did not ask. They can actually show you if they have allocation or not. I worked with 6 different dealers over a period of a few months. One of the first things I asked them to show me is if they had allocation or not. Only one did not luckily and I could just work on price. If any had not shown me it I would have walked on the spot.

Last edited:

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT OF vert, FG XR6, Lexus RX 350
Ordered my GT vert OF MR at end of July 18 and the ship left US on 23rd Dec named “Parsifal” which is in NZ atm offloading some tangs there. So can’t wait for it to be leaving NZ and on the way to Melbourne. Guys just read all the threads on here and enjoy and don’t take it seriously as everyone would have different experience for so many different reasons so that’s what I’ve been doing and expecting mine by the end of the month. Can’t wait to get my hands on my first pony..

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
You said your build date is Jan 23rd and you are in NB Canada? I would assume a month for transit. Guessing early March you will be driving it and not thinking too much about the wait you had. I do agree that a dealer with no allocation to order a vehicle should be required to tell you even if you did not ask. They can actually show you if they have allocation or not. I worked with 6 different dealers over a period of a few months. One of the first things I asked them to show me is if they had allocation or not. Only one did not luckily and I could just work on price. If any had not shown me it I would have walked on the spot.
Agreed... I wasn’t aware of all this when I ordered. I took them at their word and placed the order. Going back in time I would have done further due diligence. I wouldn’t truly be driving it till mid April in our climate in any case but all the same I have the feeling of being fooled into the deal. I would have driven to Montreal or Toronto and taken something off the lot had I known.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Ordered my GT vert OF MR at end of July 18 and the ship left US on 23rd Dec named “Parsifal” which is in NZ atm offloading some tangs there. So can’t wait for it to be leaving NZ and on the way to Melbourne. Guys just read all the threads on here and enjoy and don’t take it seriously as everyone would have different experience for so many different reasons so that’s what I’ve been doing and expecting mine by the end of the month. Can’t wait to get my hands on my first pony..
You are so right!. Hopefully you get it soon. post some pics when you get her.

car_designer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
From the last update I have, my Mustang's build date is this Wednesday! I am getting so anxious! Then I'm hoping only a few weeks until delivery.
Sponsored