Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Stang72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fastback GT Premium PP1
I was almost tempted to that route. Since my '19 GT was replacing a Corvette, I was going to call it a Blue Oval Grand Sport and put two red hash lines over the right front wheel just to see if anybody would "get it". Instead, I went with Velocity Blue with Ceramic and haven't regretted it in any way. To me, the only blue in the Midnight Blue is the stitching, as the leather is essentially black, so I went with Ceramic to lighten it up inside. When I took delivery, the salesmen were circling it like buzzards saying "there's NO WAY we'd have ordered a car like this for stock...but, damn, it looks good".
I like your match. That is a great combination.
Sponsored

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Ordered this morning.

GT Premium 6-speed
Need For Green
401A
Safe & Smart
Active Exhaust
B&O Play Stereo

Was told around 6-8 weeks. But it should be worth the wait. I'm in cold snowy NE winter right now, and hopefully when it gets close to delivery the winter will start lightening up.

I'm quite excited.

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
6-8 weeks is the standard lie.

2019withfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt pp2 on order and 1992 fox
Yeah good luck with the 6-8 weeks. Ordered mine in September and was told 6-8 weeks. Now being told won't receive it until March or later. Told them to cancel the order last week

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Damn, well even if it takes awhile I'm good with waiting. I don't need it right away or anything.. I mean.. I've wanted it ever since the initial 2015 model year debut. If I'm still waiting after February for it I'll probably raise some concern/annoyance then.. it should be worth the wait.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Damn, well even if it takes awhile I'm good with waiting. I don't need it right away or anything.. I mean.. I've wanted it ever since the initial 2015 model year debut. If I'm still waiting after February for it I'll probably raise some concern/annoyance then.. it should be worth the wait.
You mean end of March. :bandit:

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Ordered this morning.

GT Premium 6-speed
Need For Green
401A
Safe & Smart
Active Exhaust
B&O Play Stereo

Was told around 6-8 weeks.
It takes at least 8 weeks for them to get it through the production schedule after a VIN is assigned.

I ordered mine (similar spec plus MagnaRide) on 11/15. VIN was assigned around 12/10, delivery is scheduled for 2/28 (14 weeks). I actually wanted and expected 16 weeks, so that it would show up mid-March or later to avoid summer tires in really cold weather, but I can deal with it.

Last edited:

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Ah ok, I'm completely fine with that. I was actually quite surprised they even told me the 'weekage' honestly. I'm fine with waiting till May if that's how it has to be, It'll happen when it happens. :)

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Mine was ordered 12/10, the dealer expects it by the end of February, I expect it sometime in March. With sales of Mustangs way down the factory may be able to build special orders quicker but with the plant down to one shift it may take longer, or … ?

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
The last time I had checked the tracking (a couple days ago, let's be real here, it's always every couple days...) it had me for 1/7. I get a text from the salesman yesterday. There's a change of schedule. Oh, great. That's all he says. I whip open the Ford page again and it says 1/1 delivery. WTF. Salesman then sends me this picture.

u15yj0f.jpg

Fresh off the truck.

They should have waited to fully prep the car for delivery but we decide to come down and finalize the deal. I mean, it's been 4 months. So we load up the kids in the wife's Mazda CX-5 and head down with no plans on bringing the Mazda back!

Three hours later...

2kRQNn4.jpg

Sticker was $47.6k. With dealer markup it was $50k. I offered them $30k with the Mazda. They probably had some choice swear words for me behind closed doors. We settled on $33k with about $10k for the Mazda. I thought that was decent for a custom ordered Mustang.

I have to take it back in this morning as it wasn't officially serviced for delivery (service dept was closed) and final detailing. We insisted on taking it home last night, no way was that Mazda coming home!

Ordered 8/28. Delivered 1/1.

No tick yet. :bandit:

Sponsored

Schooley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 NFG Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Why did they markup your car $2,600?? Congrats!

swooshdave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Why did they markup your car $2,600?? Congrats!
There was just a straight “let see if we can jack the price up” item and a security system. I don’t think the security system even got installed.

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Woop woop! Congrats on taking delivery Dave! Looks nice and sharp.

Tp431

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tina
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500/2013 Boss 302/2002 Saleen SC281/1972 Mustang/2017 F350/ On Order 2019 CS/GT Vert
The last time I had checked the tracking (a couple days ago, let's be real here, it's always every couple days...) it had me for 1/7. I get a text from the salesman yesterday. There's a change of schedule. Oh, great. That's all he says. I whip open the Ford page again and it says 1/1 delivery. WTF. Salesman then sends me this picture.

u15yj0f.jpg

Fresh off the truck.

They should have waited to fully prep the car for delivery but we decide to come down and finalize the deal. I mean, it's been 4 months. So we load up the kids in the wife's Mazda CX-5 and head down with no plans on bringing the Mazda back!

Three hours later...

2kRQNn4.jpg

Sticker was $47.6k. With dealer markup it was $50k. I offered them $30k with the Mazda. They probably had some choice swear words for me behind closed doors. We settled on $33k with about $10k for the Mazda. I thought that was decent for a custom ordered Mustang.

I have to take it back in this morning as it wasn't officially serviced for delivery (service dept was closed) and final detailing. We insisted on taking it home last night, no way was that Mazda coming home!

Ordered 8/28. Delivered 1/1.

No tick yet. :bandit:
Congratulations!!!!

Beautiful car!!

I'm expecting the call the end of this week - ordered 08/03 , ETA 01/04 - been a long wait... 5 months...
Sponsored