Convertibles Photos Thread

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
Overlooking the southern end of San Francisco's Crystal Springs watershed, which is part of the Hetch Hetchy system that originates just North of Yosemite valley in the Seirra Nevada mountains.

Didn't really need the wind deflector today, but put the tune and intercooler to good use.
20180818_132000.jpg
Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Noticed you had a stubby antenna. Do you have any reception issues with it?
When I put on my Foose MMD rear wing, it hit the antenna, so I pulled off the little rubber tip, cut it in 1/2, stuck the tip back on, free "shorty" :D I mean, 99% of the time I'm on Apple CP, so really no radio use, but it does still work, and picks up the one Alt Rock station I like.

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Built the same day as the 10 Mil Mustang I'm calling this "Ole 9,999,999" until proven otherwise :)

2019 GT Premium 401A, 10sp, PP1, B&O
Glam Web-1.jpg
Glam Web-2.jpg
Glam Web-3.jpg
Glam Web-4.jpg
Hahaha, nice, I endorse your build number :D

Is that an A10 or M6? Can't tell anymore with the Perf Pack MY18+ Mustangs :)

RadRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT Premium Convertible
When I put on my Foose MMD rear wing, it hit the antenna, so I pulled off the little rubber tip, cut it in 1/2, stuck the tip back on, free "shorty" :D I mean, 99% of the time I'm on Apple CP, so really no radio use, but it does still work, and picks up the one Alt Rock station I like.
Thank you. I was considering a shorter ā€œstubbyā€ antenna, but I do listen to quite a bit of HD radio and am radio. So for me, quality reception is very important to me. Not sure whatā€™s route Iā€™ll take.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Thank you. I was considering a shorter ā€œstubbyā€ antenna, but I do listen to quite a bit of HD radio and am radio. So for me, quality reception is very important to me. Not sure whatā€™s route Iā€™ll take.
Yeah, I understand there are specific lengths that are optimum, I just looked at it, cut it with some snips about 1/2 the original length. If you do actively use terrestrial radio, I'd get one of the properly sized products, where they've supposedly done some kind of attenuation.

I really didn't mind the aesthetics, it was just because of my spoiler *boinging* it when I opened the trunk :D

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I really dig on your ride, you've made some slightly different, but nicely done choices with the aftermarket. The white + blue stripes + your wheels is very modern _and_ classic.

Itā€™s an A10 and I love it!
Yeah, you know, I'm kind of a manual fanatic, but if the A10 would've been available with the PP when I bought my '16, it would've been a tough choice. My next ride will almost definitely be an auto (or DCT), if for no other reason, so we have two cars in the family that both of us can drive (the other day I wanted to take the DDRT, but didn't want to leave my wife "stuck" at home with my car ...)

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Out for an evening drive after a wash and wax. I keep forgetting my Nikon and this stupid iPhone just donā€™t cut it. :(
A8DF37A5-33AC-4F1F-A7E3-FCB1A6F14644.jpeg
1455E22A-5B32-4A06-8A48-246BAF55C3B0.jpeg
Don't worry about the camera Derek these pictures looks awesome. Nothing better than a sunset ride in a vert!!

ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
Built the same day as the 10 Mil Mustang I'm calling this "Ole 9,999,999" until proven otherwise :)

2019 GT Premium 401A, 10sp, PP1, B&O
Glam Web-1.jpg
Glam Web-2.jpg
Glam Web-3.jpg
Glam Web-4.jpg
I just ordered ā€œyour carā€ with Magneride and the brushed nickel wheels. Tell me about the B&O option. I havenā€™t heard one yet in person, but I still ordered it too.

Tjking30

Threads
Reaction score
Website
thomasjking.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered ā€œyour carā€ with Magneride and the brushed nickel wheels. Tell me about the B&O option. I havenā€™t heard one yet in person, but I still ordered it too.
B&O sounds great once you go in and adjust the settings. Plenty of volume when the tops down. I don't have anything to compare it to though so this is all subjective.
Sponsored