Sponsored

ATTENTION ALL - MUSTANG6G SOFTWARE MIGRATION THIS WEEKEND!!! - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
I did some testing and I see no jump in Chrome. The inline ads are fixed height.
Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
I like the overall design. But on not fullscreen windows I have one third of the window just an empty gray area because of the adds on the top.
Please re-think the add Placement so the actual Content is using a greater amount of width. Reading through topics with so much dead space is annoying.

Here's a screenshot what I mean:
content.JPG

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
Love the new UI! Especially on galaxy S9+. Everything fits perfect and I don't even need my glasses to see it. No issues with ads or space. Or anything really. Great job!

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I like the upgrades but the adverts on my phone are annoyingly intrusive though :eek:

Would be nice if we can get more smilies and optional themes

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
So far so good. First time logging into the new forum UI was this morning. I totally forgot it was being updated and wondered if I had went to the right site :D.

With every new change, some people are going to like it and some people are going to hate it. I think the forum looks great on a wide-screen monitor. I'm using a 22 inch widescreen and everything is spaced out pretty well. Haven't tried my phone yet, but people seem pretty positive on that aspect so far. For the haters, just give it a chance. Take a week or a month and warm up to the new interface.

Everything is constantly changing around you, so embrace the change. This forum, Reddit, material design with Android OSs. To be honest, I'm searching for a way to use "swipe" on a regular computer keyboard. I love swipe on my phone... Hmm... :cool:

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
I like it too. The only thing that I am missing is the emoticons of the previous version, but I guess they will be implemented somehow in the new version as well ;)

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I like it.

Glad to see the watched threads did get carried over although it showed all from mid June as unread so had to open all of them to get them off the list of unread.

Any chance to be able to up the post count displayed per page? Had it set to 100 with the old system and liked that better.

Why is there "(54)" at the front of all page names?

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Unless things have changed, there's no way(on an Xenforo forum) for each user to set their posts displayed per page, only a global setting for everyone. This global setting can only be set by a moderator/admin.

If you notice at the end of the address bar, there's a page number and post number reference. If everyone on the forum had a different posts displayed per page number, the address bar link wouldn't work for some. Take for example: page-9#post-2306134. This is just how Xenforo does things.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Am I missing it or is there a way to change the number of posts to display per page?

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
I like the upgrades but the adverts on my phone are annoyingly intrusive though :eek:

Would be nice if we can get more smilies and optional themes
Download an ad blocker app if it's too much.

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
I literally just said not on a user-per-user basis right above your post... C'mon man :rolleyes:

There's only a global setting for EVERYONE.

awmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium PP
I tried to turning off the persistent alerts but I still get an email for every single post.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Why is there "(54)" at the front of all page names?
That's the alerts/notifications you have. Click on the little bell icon at the top right and you can see them all and clear that number.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I literally just said not on a user-per-user basis right above your post... C'mon man :rolleyes:

There's only a global setting for EVERYONE.
No, you said "unless something has changed".

So, its reasonable to wait for someone who knows if something has changed answers.
Sponsored