Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
OP
OP

gt35016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Its sad that this guy can continue running a business with so many scandals and bad deals. I've now learned he's a crook, but again, I'm doing everything I can before going to court. My best idea is to have someone in person visit Boostworks. Willing to compensate for time going to his shop.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
Its sad that this guy can continue running a business with so many scandals and bad deals. I've now learned he's a crook, but again, I'm doing everything I can before going to court. My best idea is to have someone in person visit Boostworks. Willing to compensate for time going to his shop.
Sorry, man. This is a blast from the past for me.

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
First try the Paypal dispute.. You should be able to get your money back with the buyer protection.

Sponsored

OP
OP

gt35016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I didn't pay with paypal or credit card unfortunately. I will contact my bank to see what they can do as well

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
My guess is that he used the parts to your kit for another kit he sold. Now he probably doesn't have a kit to ship. What a mess.

youra6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Evo VIII RS, 2018 Mustang GT
Did you pay with Paypal or with a CC? If so, can't you just get a charge back in that case?

I didn't pay with paypal or credit card unfortunately. I will contact my bank to see what they can do as well
Oh dear, this isn't good.

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
Why does karma take so long with some assholes?

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase

Did you pay by ACH or check?

The Bank would only jump in if the charges were unauthorized. Even then you have limited time.

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
My guess is that he used the parts to your kit for another kit he sold. Now he probably doesn't have a kit to ship. What a mess.
I was thinking the same. The kit was complete weeks ago, probably not the case now. Wouldn’t be surprised if the entire kit has been used to fulfill a different order.

OP
OP

gt35016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Did you pay by ACH or check?

The Bank would only jump in if the charges were unauthorized. Even then you have limited time.
Not sure what ach is but I used bank transfer as that was my only method I could use at the time.

OP
OP

gt35016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I was thinking the same. The kit was complete weeks ago, probably not the case now. Wouldn’t be surprised if the entire kit has been used to fulfill a different order.
Exactly what im thinking too, praying that someone on here lives close to Boostworks and would be willing to do me a huge favour and find out to see if my kit even exists

RARR_LS2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
This sounds like him, when I purchased my Kenne Bell kit in Oct of 2016 it was close to impossible to contact him for details about the kit and shipping information. He ended up shipping it two months later after telling me it would ship in two business days. He never answered phone calls or emails even though he was posting videos on social media and pictures.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Yea using the money for defence fee's
Sponsored