One Lap from GT350 Track Attack

16GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I had a blast doing this....

[ame]

Highly recommended -- School was well done start to finish.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Yep, April 4,2016. I'm planning my next two visits here real soon. Glad you had fun. Arrive and drive!

TechnicalLimitation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350. H3562
Did you get that video with your attendance? I'd like to know how many photos/videos we get at the end of this (ie: opportunities we have to take them). I keep digital albums of anything noteworthy I do.

Still awaiting my kit from Ford (I've only had the car 2 weeks now), but I'm very much looking forward to making the flight out there. If there's an option for a second day, I'll be buying/taking that too. =)

RavenGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Did you get that video with your attendance? I'd like to know how many photos/videos we get at the end of this (ie: opportunities we have to take them). I keep digital albums of anything noteworthy I do.

Still awaiting my kit from Ford (I've only had the car 2 weeks now), but I'm very much looking forward to making the flight out there. If there's an option for a second day, I'll be buying/taking that too. =)
I don't believe the professional photographer shoots video, but they gave us a thumb drive and said there was over 500 pictures on it. I haven't had a chance to look at it as we just returned and I am still going through the shots the wife took.

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Yup they have a photographer onsite who shoots & provides every participant the thumb drive with all the pics.

The pics look like the ones I posted: here and also here.

Btw I was there for this past Monday's track attack... second time around and still enjoyed it.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
I had a blast doing this....

Highly recommended -- School was well done start to finish.
Awesome!!! Thanks for posting this [MENTION=25344]16GT350[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

Yep, April 4,2016. I'm planning my next two visits here real soon. Glad you had fun. Arrive and drive!
Yeah, rub it in [MENTION=21800]Tomster[/MENTION] :lol: So,,,do you have your 'guest' spots filled up?? :D

OP
OP
16GT350

16GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350

The video didn't come with the class, but they let you mount your own gopro, etc. Mine was taken with iPhone and Harry's Lap Timer. It was so hot that the phone kept locking up so I only got some of my laps recorded.

They take a ton of professional photos and put them on a USB for you to take home. Hundreds of photos.
Sponsored