Sponsored

The Small Questions Thread

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Can I change driving modes while the car is in motion without damaging anything? For example, can I change from 'normal' to 'sport+' while driving?
The other day I was doing some spirited back road driving in sport mode until I came upon a hidden officer waiting for someone like me. I quickly put the car back into D just to quiet it down and it was fine. When he pulled off I went back to s and it felt fine.

I'm sure if it caused damage they would have engineered some sort of lock out system
Sponsored

UglyMutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I have one. Do you guys get a fair amount of air coming out of your defrost vents when you have floor only selected? I took it in once for this and they said this was normal but I think its a bit excessive.

OP
OP
JKL1031

JKL1031

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP Premium
Does the premium 401a have reverse sensors that beep when you're close to stationary objects? I know it has traffic detection of moving objects. Hadn't tried to really push it but it doesn't seem like it.

texasboy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP. 2005.5 Audi A4, 1983 Silverado
Does the premium 401a have reverse sensors that beep when you're close to stationary objects? I know it has traffic detection of moving objects. Hadn't tried to really push it but it doesn't seem like it.
Yes the 401a has the reverse sensors. It's come in handy a few times.

Sponsored

5LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt base 6spd mans transmission
Rearview mirror vibrates. Anyone else does this down the highway.

MustangJoe84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 GT, 1998 GT Sport, 2003 Mach1, 2015 GT
Yes, my mirror has vibrated at highway speeds for a while now. Have not had it fixed.

Poisond281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing exciting
I have one. Do you guys get a fair amount of air coming out of your defrost vents when you have floor only selected? I took it in once for this and they said this was normal but I think its a bit excessive.
Our 2017 Fusion does the same thing.

keiths2kgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT PP 50th AP
Sometimes, not very often...when I start my car it plays a different audible chime than the normal one. What causes that?

I notice strange behavior with the sync II system when the odd chime plays. Example: blutooth struggles to play music streaming from my phone. I can get it to work but I have to turn off BT on my phone, change to a different media source on the sync II, then reconnect them. When the car starts with the normal chime it remembers the BT connection to my phone and plays music automatically. Whats details on the 2 different chimes?

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Does anybody know if the 2018 will have folding mirrors?

Sponsored

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 401a RIP
Is there a way to reset my ECU? I'd like a fresh start, if that makes sense. Everything 100% stock, but previous owner put 15k miles on the car, and we have very different driving habits, so I'd like the ECU to re-learn mine.

Will removing the battery cable on the negative terminal for 5 minutes do the trick?

x_man586

Thank you Diatoms
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White Mustang GT m6
More like 30 minutes.

OP
OP
JKL1031

JKL1031

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP Premium
I need Mustang6g quarter panel stickerz. Do they exist?

A7mad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Sometimes, not very often...when I start my car it plays a different audible chime than the normal one. What causes that?

I notice strange behavior with the sync II system when the odd chime plays. Example: blutooth struggles to play music streaming from my phone. I can get it to work but I have to turn off BT on my phone, change to a different media source on the sync II, then reconnect them. When the car starts with the normal chime it remembers the BT connection to my phone and plays music automatically. Whats details on the 2 different chimes?
I started a thread about this a while ago: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42264
Sponsored