Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Now, for the assistance post...

Sync Start-Up Animation:
7D0-02-01 xxxx x1xx xxxx - stock
7D0-02-01 xxxx x7xx xxxx - GT350R gray
7D0-02-01 xxxx x9xx xxxx - GT350R red

Sound symposer disable (not 100% sure this works, only disables noise canceling on ecoboost models):
727-01-01 xxxx xXxx xxxx - stock enabled(X will be either A or 2)
727-01-01 xxxx xXxx xxxx - disabled (subtract 2 from X value above, A becomes 8, 2 becomes 0)

Temp gauges:
720-06-01 xxxx 0xxx xxxx - stock disabled
720-06-01 xxxx 8xxx xxxx - trans temp enabled
720-06-01 xxxx 9xxx xxxx - trans & diff temp (if equipped with sensor)

Double honk:
726-41-02 xxx1 xxxx xxxx - stock enabled
726-41-02 xxx0 xxxx xxxx - disabled

Also, if there is anyone in CFL wanting mods done, shoot me a PM.
Ok so i did the change for sync start up anim. 7D0-02-01
Stock values :0443-4100-0062
Changed to : 0443-4900-0062
Forscan changed it to : 0443-4900-006A

Still doesn't work ? Not getting the red cobra sync start up anim. Any idea as to what is going on ? Thx
Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
APIM 7D0-02-01 5553 0902 C04D
That's what worked for me
Well i have nothing to lose, so i'll try out your config later on tonight even though it is way off of my stock values.
Thx

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Well i have nothing to lose, so i'll try out your config later on tonight even though it is way off of my stock values.
Thx
No, do not change the entire line! You have a lot to lose, seriously. Changing the first 4 bits will change your country code from Canada to USA, so lord only knows what that will change.

Are you sure you don't need to update your sync software? Only the newer versions support the newer animations. The line you modified is the correct value.

I suggest spending a lot of time reviewing the F150 document listed below, it will tell you what making the rest of the changes will impact by changing the entire line vs just changing the necessary bit.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...iVSlDFGFHnfeuhb3RTMVz95730/edit#gid=815852466

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
No, do not change the entire line! You have a lot to lose, seriously. Changing the first 4 bits will change your country code from Canada to USA, so lord only knows what that will change.

Are you sure you don't need to update your sync software? Only the newer versions support the newer animations. The line you modified is the correct value.

I suggest spending a lot of time reviewing the F150 document listed below, it will tell you what making the rest of the changes will impact by changing the entire line vs just changing the necessary bit.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...iVSlDFGFHnfeuhb3RTMVz95730/edit#gid=815852466
Ok thx for the warning, how do you update sync ? I have a base car so no nav.

Sponsored

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Ok thx for the warning, how do you update sync ? I have a base car so no nav.
By "no nav" do you mean you have the 8.4" screen or the regular 4"? If you have the 4" screen, you will not be able to switch start-up screens. If you have the 8.4" screen, you will need to download a Sync firmware update from owner.ford.com

OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Without Nav I believe he has the 4" screen. As mentioned, you can't change splah screens on it.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
So i gave up on my GT350R sync start up nav anim. :(
And yes base cars come with same screen as TP cars and is what i have.

At least i was able to do the trans display, double honk and sound enhencement.

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
So i gave up on my GT350R sync start up nav anim. :(
And yes base cars come with same screen as TP cars and is what i have.

At least i was able to do the trans display, double honk and sound enhencement.
Dan, what are your thoughts on the sound enhancement off? Thinking about trying it. Want to do some stereo upgrades and hear crazy things happen with the sound enhancement on and an amplifier, lol.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Dan, what are your thoughts on the sound enhancement off? Thinking about trying it. Want to do some stereo upgrades and hear crazy things happen with the sound enhancement on and an amplifier, lol.
To be honest with you, haven't really noticed any difference inside the cabin, but then again, not sure about the changes i did in Forscan.

We'll have to go back and re-check values i entered just to be sure.

Will report back on what i find when these crazy tropical downpours stops.

Sponsored

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
As I stated before, I am still not 100% positive that this actually disables the sound enhancement (actually i'm about 99% sure it doesn't). I know 100% for a fact that it does disable the active noise cancellation in the cabin, which is what tends to mess with aftermarket stereo systems, but I never heard a difference in the fake noise with this set.

After getting the FP tune on my eco, it is most definitely disabled. My as-built had an A prior to installing the tune, and after the tune it's now an 8. I suspect that along with the as-built change, there is also a change somewhere in the PCM that disables the sound symposer that creates the fake engine noise.

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Forscan Troubles

So, I last used forscan a year ago, applied for a new extended license today to do a few more mods, but for the life of me this time can't get it added to the forscan program, still showing standard license. Am I missing something?

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
So, I last used forscan a year ago, applied for a new extended license today to do a few more mods, but for the life of me this time can't get it added to the forscan program, still showing standard license. Am I missing something?
Yeah, the first time I tried to connect my MX this year, I forgot to push the tiny button on it....

From what you wrote, it's a bit hard to figure out what you did or didn't do so here's all you need to know about Standard and Extended licenses:
http://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=836

Good luck :cheers:

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Yeah, the first time I tried to connect my MX this year, I forgot to push the tiny button on it....

From what you wrote, it's a bit hard to figure out what you did or didn't do so here's all you need to know about Standard and Extended licenses:
http://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=836

Good luck :cheers:
Thanks, still no luck, I posted the same question on the forscan forum, maybe they will have an easy solution. Connects to car fine, just won't let me make modifications without the extended license. I even reinstalled forscan, upgrading to the latest 2.3.9 version and installed the new extended license which says is good until 9/9/17 on their website, just doesn't apply it to forscan after I download it. Somehow I think it is recognizing my last 2 mo license expired last year (I guess).

Last edited:

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
I remember reading somewhere that the latest version of Forscan had some issues with our cars. I can't remember where...
Is the Forscan version just prior to the current version still available? Could you'd try and download that one??
Sponsored