Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Did mine last week. If you separate the decal elements and spray the sticky side as well as the mounting surface, it's easy to apply and line up. I used Windex.
Sponsored

Namda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue manual GT
Anybody got a link for this? :)

Checked out the anchor room site and can't find it.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody got a link for this? :)

Checked out the anchor room site and can't find it.
Email anchor room, they will set you up.
It is not on the site.

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
I got mine installed today between rain showers. Took approx 30 mins using soapy water and felt tipped applicator. I sprayed the under hood area and the top and bottom of the vinyl as I removed it from the paper. This thing looks great! I have been looking for somebody that had this pre-cut for awhile.

OP
OP
cmylxgo

cmylxgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Magnetic Automatic
I got mine installed today between rain showers. Took approx 30 mins using soapy water and felt tipped applicator. I sprayed the under hood area and the top and bottom of the vinyl as I removed it from the paper. This thing looks great! I have been looking for somebody that had this pre-cut for awhile
Looking good!

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

HDSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I removed my liner this morning on my 2016 GT. As you all know the 2016 has the turn signals in the hood scoops. I drove 5 miles to my local decal shop to have them make a custom insert. We opened the hood and the tape holding the wiring for the turn signals had melted and the wires were hanging there. It is 70 degrees here in Tacoma today and I decided the liner is going back on. Bummer.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Hey can I make a suggestion I know it's probably too late and you had to replace the wiring but what I did when I added my turn signals in my hood scoops is I ran the wiring with a clothes hanger and fed it from one side of the hood to the other inside of the Second Skin it looks really clean and stock and nothing messy inthe way in really gives a hood cleaner appearance and you will never have to worry about that happening again..

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
I removed my liner this morning on my 2016 GT. As you all know the 2016 has the turn signals in the hood scoops. I drove 5 miles to my local decal shop to have them make a custom insert. We opened the hood and the tape holding the wiring for the turn signals had melted and the wires were hanging there. It is 70 degrees here in Tacoma today and I decided the liner is going back on. Bummer.
My factory tape had let loose on mine even before I removed the hood liner.

I replaced it with a couple square pieces of vinyl decal I had sitting around. They've held just fine for well over a year now, including crossing Nevada in July.

I'd say it's more the crappy factory tape than the heat.
Sponsored