Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey

Good morning ladies and gents,

First off hope everyone had a great weekend. Now with the formality aside there has been a lot of changes this past week and I would like to just clarify a few things for the community. Many members know me already but by a different name as (Paul from Need 4 Speed) plus a few crazy nicknames from some members. Well guys its still me haven't changed (even though i'd like to loose a few pounds) :lol: . I wanted to let everyone know that I have just opened up my own company PK Auto Design. I've put together one of the best teams in the industry solely dedicated to the American Muscle platform. We have teamed up with Hunter Equipment and will be using the best machines in the industry the Hunter Revolution Touchless fully Automated Mounting machine and Hunter Road Force Elite Balancer so that we can take care of your orders with absolute perfection. Ill be on here everyday helping out the community the best way I can, and just like always if anyone has any questions regardless of what it is they can contact me without hesitation.

Feel Free to call me, pm me and or email me

Direct: (818)-632-8943
Email: [email protected]

Best,

Paul A.

Take a moment and check out our newest Toys !!!!!!

[ame]

[ame]
Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster

Good morning ladies and gents,

First off hope everyone had a great weekend. Now with the formality aside there has been a lot of changes this past week and I would like to just clarify a few things for the community. Many members know me already but by a different name as (Paul from Need 4 Speed) plus a few crazy nicknames from some members. Well guys its still me haven't changed (even though i'd like to loose a few pounds) :lol: . I wanted to let everyone know that I have just opened up my own company PK Auto Design. I've put together one of the best teams in the industry solely dedicated to the American Muscle platform. We have teamed up with Hunter Equipment and will be using the best machines in the industry the Hunter Revolution Touchless fully Automated Mounting machine and Hunter Road Force Elite Balancer so that we can take care of your orders with absolute perfection. Ill be on here everyday helping out the community the best way I can, and just like always if anyone has any questions regardless of what it is they can contact me without hesitation.

Feel Free to call me, pm me and or email me

Direct: (818)-632-8943
Email: [email protected]

Best,

Paul A.

Take a moment and check out our newest Toys !!!!!!

Any hesitation working with the R carbon wheels with your equipment?

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Unless I missed it somewhere, are wheels and tires your primary items, or will you be carrying other things for our cars?

jonesd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
I purchased my Forgeline wheels through Paul and he was a class act to deal with. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350
its so easy a ten year old can do it..no seriously what's the labor rate on a 10 year old these days.?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
Any hesitation working with the R carbon wheels with your equipment?
No sir I would be more then happy to provide our services to any client and any product.

Carbon Fiber wheels, forged wheels, cast, spun forged we can do it all ! :thumbsup:

Unless I missed it somewhere, are wheels and tires your primary items, or will you be carrying other things for our cars?
Good question. I will be providing wheels, tires, suspension, carbon fiber. I will be working on motor upgrades as well. We are aiming to keep the products we carry to the best in the business to make sure that our clients are provided not only

I purchased my Forgeline wheels through Paul and he was a class act to deal with. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Thank you sir, it was a pleasure helping you out.

Variance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2005 Lotus Elise
Paul,

While I see that you have a bunch of stuff in the tags for the thread, it may be helpful to put a list of manufacturers that you're a distributor for in your original post.

That said, Niche has a couple of designs that I quite like, so I may be contacting you in the future...

OP
OP
Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
Paul,

While I see that you have a bunch of stuff in the tags for the thread, it may be helpful to put a list of manufacturers that you're a distributor for in your original post.

That said, Niche has a couple of designs that I quite like, so I may be contacting you in the future...
Thank you sir and that is a great idea and I will do just that. I carry the whole lineup from Niche so whatever you need I can help you out.

A short list of Products we shall carry

KW
BC Coilovers
H&R
BMR
Eibach
Steeda
Trufiber
Anderson Composites
Carbon 2 Carbon
Borla
Magnaflow
Roush
UPR
Whipple

BC Forged Wheels
Forgeline
HRE
ADV.1
VS Forged
Loma Wheels
Renned Wheels
Stance
Vertini
Rohana
Vossen
Rovos
Niche
Forgestar
Vorsteiner

The list goes on and on so my apologies for not listing them all.

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
Good Luck! What is your shop location in the LA area???

OP
OP
Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
I am looking at the R wing. Do you the install and covering up the holes?