Sponsored

2018 Mustang Refresh (Prototype) First Look!

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
My guess is that the 18's will look really good -- just a little different than the 15-17's. It will be about the same difference as the 12 to 13 changes -- both of those look great to me still. [MENTION=16078]GTP[/MENTION] -- so much easier waiting when you already have a Mustang!
Except when it's broken and in the shop for 5 weeks and counting.
What's harder than waiting for a new one are the withdrawal pains when you've already had one!
Sponsored

ftrv8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
On order '17, but still looking at '18
If you wait for 2018's, then you can properly decide if it is for you. And if not, then you can get an even better deal on a 2017 anyway.

Then again, SF is year-round for Mustangs, so I can see how hard it is for you to wait.
Waiting is easier when you already have a Mustang. :lol:
Waiting is easier when you already have a Mustang. Perfectly said. :-)

Last GT I had was 1995, currently driving a V6 2001 Mustang as a commuter.

Still can't compare to the lastest models.

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
I've made the call out to one of our members to did a ton of work putting together models of the '15 and other cars -- they were so accurate -- I wonder if the industry closed the loop on some of the ways he was able to exploit the availability of specifications to parts suppliers and such. I know the guy's name -- I don't want to call him out here though. But it would be really cool to see this stuff again...

intoadaze

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Ivann
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 5.0
I've made the call out to one of our members to did a ton of work putting together models of the '15 and other cars -- they were so accurate -- I wonder if the industry closed the loop on some of the ways he was able to exploit the availability of specifications to parts suppliers and such. I know the guy's name -- I don't want to call him out here though. But it would be really cool to see this stuff again...

Chaz something was his username i think, he was good!

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Except when it's broken and in the shop for 5 weeks and counting.
What's harder than waiting for a new one are the withdrawal pains when you've already had one!
I'm sure! I had mine in for some of the mods listed -- took a day longer than expected -- even that was rough. It wasn't as bad as waiting for my car to arrive, and dealing with COTUS going down, and all the associated estimated date changes.

Sponsored

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
[MENTION=6746]chazcron[/MENTION] -- are you out there? See the Bat symbol in the sky?

ftrv8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
On order '17, but still looking at '18
Someone in here knows something juicy about the 2018s.:paddle:

DeepImpactBlue2015EB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Premium & '13 Kia Optima
my lease is up in February 2018 for my ecoboost, cant wait to finally get a refreshed 2018 GT

i'll most likely get a base GT with the track pack and cloth recaros

DeepImpactBlue2015EB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Premium & '13 Kia Optima
if the magnetic ride control is available as an option i'll throw that in there too :) use x-plan

I could care less about getting the premium GT as it will be beyond my budget

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
If they had the equivalent of the FRPP power pack 1, and magnetic ride control available on an '18, I would consider trading in my '15 - even with my mods, and the fact that it makes less than ideal financial sense.

Sponsored

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
Congratulations, at least my render serves as a subject of debate.
seth21w those wheels are specifically ford ford vertrek so impossible is nothing.

There are already many renderings, gt500r my favorite was criticized by purists because it was aerodynamically impossible. But more than one and I would buy it on the spot.

I say that if Ford with recent sales declines no something different, something you do not forget the GT350 and GT350R sales will fall. radical change was the galpin finsker rocket for me that is to evolve a mustang. I can do a thousand renderings some better some worse each other less muscle more muscle.

The question remains the same .....

You'll do ford with s550 GT500 in its version if it exists?

You will clone his brother GT350 / 350r with only slight modifications or bet on a radical change to more custom style?

It will be a 2013 model recycling?

I am loving this European muscle car and what I see is that while my imagination overwhelms me to them seems to them falls short.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I'm sure! I had mine in for some of the mods listed -- took a day longer than expected -- even that was rough. It wasn't as bad as waiting for my car to arrive, and dealing with COITUS going down, and all the associated estimated date changes.
Fixed. :D

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Why do people want magnetic ride on a Mustang? If I wanted a magnetic ride Id buy a comfortable cruiser like a Merc. A muscle car is supposed to be comparatively basic but with a great engine, Ford should invest money on improving the throttle response on the GTs or just stick the GT350 engine in the GTs and save money on everything else!
Sponsored