OP

hauntedone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
And yet the sqweeky wheel gets the grease... Your point?.... This isn't a swearing issue as I don't swear at them. This is a Ford not building cars right and standing behind the products they build.

1. Trunk alilagnment off. Fords response.. My fault ( known issue here).
2. Leather seats loose... My fault (another issue here)
3. Buzz coming from headlights switch. Fords response- "normal"

And the list goes on....
Sponsored

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
Fuck ford. Knowing the car needs to have the window replaced and sit a day, the dealer only had aDodge Ram truck for me waiting. what the hell? And they wanted my insurance to cover it... F no and I'm done with Ford. It's just bad experience after bad experience..... Done.
Seriously??

Just because you bought a car does not mean you get a rental car for repairs. If a rental is to be provided, it is on the dealer. This is why you choose your dealer carefully when buying.

You bought a $30k-$40k Ford. Not a $200k Bentley, I think you need to level your expectations.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Here's the thing, I had tires put on my 15 GT last week, service guy asked if I was going to wait,,,,,? My response " not if I can get a loner"? Within 5 min my sales man came out and told me "they have no service loners so here take my Explorer and just come back in 2 hours". This was his own personal truck. I just don't have service or warranty issues as you do? I'm just assuming because I use the words "please" , thank you" what do you think about this" or "anything you can do"? Not F*%# you a dodge truck,,,,,, I'm just saying

OP
OP

hauntedone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Again, swearing only came in as Ford is claiming this is all my fault and yes the dealer had said a loaner car would be made available. Again don't make promise after promise and then don't come thru. Promise nothing and over deliver instead of the other way around. Ford keeps looking at me like I stole this car from them. All I want is for them to actually stand behind the car. How hard is that .

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
LOL at OP and all his whining.

Go find a different dealership to deal with.

Sponsored

888mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V-6 051A 6spd,95 Mustang GT Vert
Hey FORDSERVICE how come you are not on the vibration between 50 and 70 thread anymore? Is Ford just giving up on that issue?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Hey FORDSERVICE how come you are not on the vibration between 50 and 70 thread anymore? Is Ford just giving up on that issue?
That's a damn good question....

I'm beginning to think that Ford Service is only here to quell the very PUBLIC responses so that "newbies" or "internet sleuths" looking to buy a new S550 won't find or see the MANY Quality Control issues with the S550 that have been plaguing it since inception. Silence the Owners with "hear, give me your VIN and info and I'll help you out"... The thing is, many of the folks who HAVE been assigned Ford Service Customer Reps can't get their Dealers to either 1) FIX certain QC issues or B) aknowledge the problem due to Techs who can't or don't understand how to properly diagnose a customer concern.

Ford has not done a single thing to correct or solve the vibration issue. I have personally emailed William Ford Jr., as well as (2) other Top level Executives - using correct internal Ford email addresses. I have yet to receive ANY responses regarding my S550 and the issues that remain open.

My next step will be to forward that same email to every single Ford Engineer and any internal Ford Employee on the higher ranks until SOMEONE acknowledges my email as a Customer of Ford. My $$$ as well as all of YOURS is what allows Ford to PAY THEIR employees and provide the FAT bonuses to those top tier folks.

More folks should also email or write Ford with their disgust, as something on the build lines needs to change...

timsstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 'vert
Here's the thing, I had tires put on my 15 GT last week, service guy asked if I was going to wait,,,,,? My response " not if I can get a loner"? Within 5 min my sales man came out and told me "they have no service loners so here take my Explorer and just come back in 2 hours". This was his own personal truck.
+1 I've had this happen as well. It was the service manager with me.

That being said, I agree, chose your dealer 'wisely'!!

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
+1 I've had this happen as well. It was the service manager with me.

That being said, I agree, chose your dealer 'wisely'!!

[MENTION=21758]timsstang[/MENTION] my problem will be that he will keep giving me his truck as a loaner now, I took it home and washed it and swept it plus filled it up for him,,,,, lol :thumbsup:

Mr Monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
Seriously??

Just because you bought a car does not mean you get a rental car for repairs. If a rental is to be provided, it is on the dealer. This is why you choose your dealer carefully when buying.

You bought a $30k-$40k Ford. Not a $200k Bentley, I think you need to level your expectations.
I haven't had any issues getting loaners on warranty repairs from Chevy, Dodge, Mazda or Pontiac(RIP). I did squeak a loaner from Ford once on my 2010 Mustang GT while they were trouble shooting a grabbing brake issue that would put the car 1 lane to the left if you didn't have a firm grip on the wheel.

Sadly Ford denied the repair even though the car was 100% stock. I didn't raise my voice or cuss but did inform the dealer I would not pick up my car due to it being unsafe to drive. The dealer stepped up and bought the car back for 100% of purchase price.

I've bought more new Fords than any other make but Ford is the only one I have a hard time getting warranty work done.

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Ha ha! Just wait till one of these lucky Ford GT owners try to get warranty work done.. Before the dealership can even touch the car, they have to have already installed a Ford GT dedicated clean room.. LMAO @ Ford.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
Ha ha! Just wait till one of these lucky Ford GT owners try to get warranty work done.. Before the dealership can even touch the car, they have to have already installed a Ford GT dedicated clean room.. LMAO @ Ford.
Lol, :lol:yes you are right. I'm waiting for all guys that bought their GT 350's out of state because of ADMs, than go to their local dealer for warranty work and not being treated like a king.
I bought mine from my local Ford, again a quality service minded dealership, paid my ADM and couldn't be happier!
Sponsored