Sponsored

Five exhausts later, I've found the perfect match.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, did you keep your resonator on with these? I have h-pipe and was wondering how that would sound with just the s-type ab?

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Hey, did you keep your resonator on with these? I have h-pipe and was wondering how that would sound with just the s-type ab?
OP went with the Sport catback, which comes with the Corsa double x-pipe.

If you buy the Corsa axle back system you can keep your resonator or run a h-pipe/x-pipe of your choice.

IMO its worth the extra money to just get the full Corsa catback system...the 3" double x-pipe made from 304 stainless is worth the extra $.

:)

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
do you have headers yet, be prepared to no like your corsa after that

Sponsored

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
do you have headers yet, be prepared to no like your corsa after that
Not sure who this was directed at, but why not? I've got the Sports and I'm about to install headers. I'll have the cats on mine.

BradyS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Agreed! I installed the Corsa Sport about two weeks ago and there is zero drone and it sounds great at WOT. It's just loud enough to wake up the neighborhood!

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Originally Posted by david borla
Just to clarify, for those who feel that we're not direct enough about this - our exhaust systems for all 2015+ Mustangs are drone-free, they do not drone and have absolutely no drone whatsoever.
Cheers

[MENTION=23056]david borla[/MENTION]
Does this apply to the Ford Racing by Borla systems too?

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
My Borla S type axle backs passed the all important wife test. She doesn't like excessive noise and it keeps her (and me) happy. The mufflers did seem to mellow out after a while. The rest of my system is stock. I can go on a long road trip and not get a splitting headache, perfect!

Reactions: GTP

Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
My Borla S type axle backs passed the all important wife test. She doesn't like excessive noise and it keeps her (and me) happy. The mufflers did seem to mellow out after a while. The rest of my system is stock. I can go on a long road trip and not get a splitting headache, perfect!
Interesting the Borlas "mellowed." There is a long thread about the MBRPs "mellowing" and I can attest mine are not even the same mufflers after 1500 miles as they were brand new. The gattling-gun rasp is 90% gone, and I am left with a smooth, deep tone that starts to rat-a-tat just a bit at higher (over 4000) RPM. Still dead quiet at cruise. Not a bad deal for $520.

bandit67

Mustang Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2007 SPJ 302, 2019 Ranger
I have the Borla Ford Performance Touring Cat-Back exhaust and there is no drone. Sounds great, not too raspy. Would like to swap the X-pipe for an H-pipe to get a little deeper rumble, but would prefer if Borla offered one that I could just swap without any modifications to the system.

HOWEVER, while doing a bunch of suspension work, I removed part of the system to access everything. Somehow, my mufflers haven't made it back on yet. :D

I LOVE the way that system sounds without mufflers. :love:

NOM3RC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
I just switched to the Corsa Xtreme and I'm surprised how quiet it is. I've read numerous post about how loud it is. Coming from a Roush with a Ford Racing X Pipe, the Xtreme is quiet. Don't get me wrong I love it, but I was expecting it to be much louder.
My Corsa Xtreme sounds louder and sick now :headbang: so either it's now broken in or my tune has some how increased the sound.

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
It was once again affirmed to me that I married the right woman when my wife told me that my mustang was too quiet with stock exhaust. I have had the corsa xtreme on for a couple of months and think she likes it, although she's never too happy when I go WOT. I think she'll come around eventually, though.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
My Corsa Xtreme sounds louder and sick now :headbang: so either it's now broken in or my tune has some how increased the sound.
Seems that my Xtremes are quieter now after going with the Lund tune :\. Sounds better at idle and just the same at WOT, but cruising speeds, much quieter
Sponsored