Sponsored

Five exhausts later, I've found the perfect match.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Corsa extreme would be a dream of mine to have, but i just cant fork up $1500 for an exhaust. Ill have to settle with the MBRP which is less than half of the corsa.
It's worth the money and you shouldn't be paying $1500 for it either. Several vendors on here with great prices and they go on sale frequently. You definitely get what you pay for.
Sponsored

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Anyone in the Daytona Beach area with Borla S-Type? I'd like to hear the real sound vs. the YouTube sound clips I've heard. My mind tells me it's a little more "throaty" but I kept going back to that Corsa sound.

I doubt I'd ever switch, because I'm very happy with the Corsa, but Borla is a damn good product and always has been. I really want to hear the difference for myself, though.

NOM3RC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
I just switched to the Corsa Xtreme and I'm surprised how quiet it is. I've read numerous post about how loud it is. Coming from a Roush with a Ford Racing X Pipe, the Xtreme is quiet. Don't get me wrong I love it, but I was expecting it to be much louder.

OP
OP
D.Brown

D.Brown

Save the Manuels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
15' GT
I just switched to the Corsa Xtreme and I'm surprised how quiet it is. I've read numerous post about how loud it is. Coming from a Roush with a Ford Racing X Pipe, the Xtreme is quiet. Don't get me wrong I love it, but I was expecting it to be much louder.
Because it's quiet at the right times. It's still pretty loud outside at WOT.

Chris R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford GT Premium
Thanks for the write-up...quick question:

I have the complete MBRP setup, is it a direct fit to clamp the Corsa Sport's in place of the MBRP axles? Looks like they start from the same point.

Sponsored

OP
OP
D.Brown

D.Brown

Save the Manuels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
15' GT
Thanks for the write-up...quick question:

I have the complete MBRP setup, is it a direct fit to clamp the Corsa Sport's in place of the MBRP axles? Looks like they start from the same point.
I wouldn't attempt it. The double-x design is what makes the Corsa so quiet in the cabin. I would get the entire system rather than piecing together two different manufacturers.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't attempt it. The double-x design is what makes the Corsa so quiet in the cabin. I would get the entire system rather than piecing together two different manufacturers.
Actually it's their RSC design inside the mufflers. The double-x doesn't significantly effect drone anymore than a normal x-pipe would.

Pairing the Corsa mufflers with different mid pipes isn't a bad idea, you'll just get a little different tone.

Chris R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford GT Premium
Actually it's their RSC design inside the mufflers. The double-x doesn't significantly effect drone anymore than a normal x-pipe would.

Pairing the Corsa mufflers with different mid pipes isn't a bad idea, you'll just get a little different tone.
Thanks, guys. I'm curious to see if anyone has done this? Ultimately, paying $800+ for a set of axle backs is not something I'm going to do, just curious if I end up seeing them for sale from someone trying to get rid of them.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, guys. I'm curious to see if anyone has done this? Ultimately, paying $800+ for a set of axle backs is not something I'm going to do, just curious if I end up seeing them for sale from someone trying to get rid of them.
Good plan. I'm on the lookout to do similar. It's a toss-up between the FRPP Touring and Corsa Touring axle backs for me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
D.Brown

D.Brown

Save the Manuels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
15' GT

No kidding. Thanks for clearing that up for me! All this time I thought it was the unique design of the x pipe.

rs7337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem & 1968 Mustang coupe
I have corsa sport and love it too... could be louder at times, but as quiet as it can be driving normal. I wonder what it would sound like with an h pipe tho.

its funny my employee's put me on blast the other day because i spent 1200 on it and the redneck girl that works at advance has an 04 GT that sounds damn close to it... probly with $60 worth of cat delete and no muffler...
SMH

2L8IWON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have corsa sport and love it too... could be louder at times, but as quiet as it can be driving normal. I wonder what it would sound like with an h pipe tho.

its funny my employee's put me on blast the other day because i spent 1200 on it and the redneck girl that works at advance has an 04 GT that sounds damn close to it... probly with $60 worth of cat delete and no muffler...
SMH
Where'd u get it for $1200?

rs7337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem & 1968 Mustang coupe
sorry above post says 1200 but supposed to be $1300