Sponsored

Five exhausts later, I've found the perfect match.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Seems that my Xtremes are quieter now after going with the Lund tune :\. Sounds better at idle and just the same at WOT, but cruising speeds, much quieter
Talk to Lund about it, he might be able to address that.
Sponsored

Iceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150,2016 PP GT
Seems that my Xtremes are quieter now after going with the Lund tune :\. Sounds better at idle and just the same at WOT, but cruising speeds, much quieter
are you getting long tubes?

MultiMediaWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic
Can confirm the corsa extremes are amazing. It's like an entirely different driving experience compared to stock. Even though I've had the extremes for 6 months, I still get just as excited as day 1 every single time I drive my car. Just typing this reply triggers the urges to go driving.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Talk to Lund about it, he might be able to address that.
I hesitated on hitting him up but I just passed the question over to him, lol. He mentioned that it's mostly due to the cam timing they're using at part throttle to make the car drive smoother, so he'd prefer to not make any adjustments. Would definitely rather keep the smooth ride if I had to give that up for louder exhaust, so I'm cool with it now that I know that, lol.

are you getting long tubes?
I had planned on it awhile ago and now I think I'm going to go for it again within the next 2-3 months. Hoping it'll restore some of the volume back :D
Sponsored