American Muscle sale.

stormtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Wheels are here. Fitment is awesome. Noticed a chip on one wheel though. :/. Fitment is tight. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
RTR wheels and tires received; minus the center caps and programming tool. :mad:

Sending PM.
Received and replied this morning sir. Sorry about the missing center caps that's really, really out of the ordinary as they should've been in the wheel ya know!

I'm reaching out all over the place here to see if we have the ability to source them direct as we can't pull caps from an existing set in our inventory.

As soon as I know what's going on you'll be the first to know!

Wheels are here. Fitment is awesome. Noticed a chip on one wheel though. :/. Fitment is tight. Lol

[MENTION=12224]stormtrooper[/MENTION] YES! I mean NO! Sorry to hear about this.

Which wheel? Drop me a line with your order number. I get the feeling you're going to have tire on there pretty soon and rather than make you schlep these to a UPS I'd be happy to get you some cash back on the chipped wheel. If it's big/sizable, I personally couldn't live with that so just let me know. I'm very ocd about my vehicles!

Alex

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
I am an asshole for not taking advantage of the sale.

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Looking at some of these pics, I'm thinking the same thing. I just wish AM had more aggressive widths both front/rear on wheels and tires.

Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Looking at some of these pics, I'm thinking the same thing. I just wish AM had more aggressive widths both front/rear on wheels and tires.
I agree. That is why I didn't place an order. I don't want to settle for a wheel just because its on sale.

Built4Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium White
Wheels are here. Fitment is awesome. Noticed a chip on one wheel though. :/.
Only one chip?? Count your blessings. All of mine have at least one chip / scrape / scratch.

Where these wheels supposed to be sold as returns / irregulars / cosmetically damaged?

I'm extremely disappointed.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Only one chip?? Count your blessings. All of mine have at least one chip / scrape / scratch.

Where these wheels supposed to be sold as returns / irregulars / cosmetically damaged?

I'm extremely disappointed.
[MENTION=21907]Built4Speed[/MENTION] - I just ran through my PM's and didn't see anything from you. Can you let me know which wheels had imperfections/drop me a line so we can get them replaced if they were not discontinued. There's no way that we we're having previously sold wheels shipped out.

I'm here to help!

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
One of my MMD Axims has a noticeable nick in it but I plan to use them as drag wheels so I'm not too worried about it.

For you guys that held out, I was going too also but discovered other items on great sales like some of the RTR combos which have the aggressive widths and fitments. So I bought the RTRs.

Most importantly Alex: the RTR center caps WERE in the box that shipped separately with the TPMS programmer. So I am good to go! Or in this case, I am "ready to rock" lol :headbang:

stormtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Received and replied this morning sir. Sorry about the missing center caps that's really, really out of the ordinary as they should've been in the wheel ya know!

I'm reaching out all over the place here to see if we have the ability to source them direct as we can't pull caps from an existing set in our inventory.

As soon as I know what's going on you'll be the first to know!

[MENTION=12224]stormtrooper[/MENTION] YES! I mean NO! Sorry to hear about this.

Which wheel? Drop me a line with your order number. I get the feeling you're going to have tire on there pretty soon and rather than make you schlep these to a UPS I'd be happy to get you some cash back on the chipped wheel. If it's big/sizable, I personally couldn't live with that so just let me know. I'm very ocd about my vehicles!

Alex
Do i need to send you a picture?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Sponsored

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
Can somone send me the discount code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
Is the programming tool really necessary? When I replaced my stock wheels with the Stance wheels, the car learned on it's own.

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
I just my holgens. Anyone else get a 10" wheel up front. It is just about touching the strut. I don't think it will clear when the tires get on Without a spacer. I don't know what size to get. Hopefully 5mm will do it.

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
had some nicks on mine, used touch up paint from my IS350, hardly see it

bigred90gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I just my holgens. Anyone else get a 10" wheel up front. It is just about touching the strut. I don't think it will clear when the tires get on Without a spacer. I don't know what size to get. Hopefully 5mm will do it.
Mine are 19x10 +45mm offset. I don't think they'll fit with 274/40/19 on them without a spacer. I have 5mm spacers, and there ain't much breathing room.
Sponsored

Last edited: