Sponsored

ZL1 will beat everything....wait....

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 corvette conv. 17 F150
Mind showing me a new GTPP for $30k? That's the deal of a lifetime!
They can't even give a Camaro away. See what I did there?
One of my local GM dealers has 32 camaros rusting on the lot.
I haven't seen any, but there have been many here saying you can get one that cheap. Heck there is a guy right now in the s550 section that said he is buying one for under 30k.:cheers:
Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I'm not sure an engine that is significantly wider (as a DOHC will be) could even physically fit in the current Camaro engine bay without drastically changing the shock towers, etc.

Look at how much room there was in a 5th Gen:

Now compare it to the Gen 6

Significantly smaller and tighter engine bay.
I hate engine covers. So lame.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Yep.. and the the LS3/LT1 is not a physically big engine. This Z/28 is going to be interesting.. I'm more interested in what they do with the C8 Vette.
Are you assuming the DOHC engine will be in the Camaro? LMAO

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
Are you assuming the DOHC engine will be in the Camaro? LMAO
Possibly Z/28? I highly doubted tho since they will have to reconstruct the shit out of it to fit.

It might be on the new Vette ZR1.. But then again it might be super duper expensive.

How do you feel about Vettes?

I actually like them.. They're straight up sport cars that look insane C7 that is.. I may be a minority here, but I'll take a Stingray over any Camaro including Z/28.

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Possibly Z/28? I highly doubted tho since they will have to reconstruct the shit out of it to fit.

It might be on the new Vette ZR1.. But then again it might be super duper expensive.

How do you feel about Vettes?

I actually like them.. They're straight up sport cars that look insane C7 that is.. I may be a minority here, but I'll take a Stingray over any Camaro including Z/28.
I'm a 45 year old fan boy of ford. I know I know. But if o had to. Goose between a vett and Camaro it sure as hell wouldn't be a Camaro.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Mind showing me a new GTPP for $30k? That's the deal of a lifetime!
They can't even give a Camaro away. See what I did there?
One of my local GM dealers has 32 camaros rusting on the lot.
You haven't been paying attention to this forum then. People are bragging about getting their PP for around 30. Also the Ford house across the street still has new 2015 Mustangs. Do you see what I did there lol. Listen. There is no denying that the camaro isn't selling as well as Chevy would like. Regardless of what they say. But Ford has been giving incentives on the S550 since they launched. So that argument is out the window if it's the metric of how good the car is

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
You haven't been paying attention to this forum then. People are bragging about getting their PP for around 30. Also the Ford house across the street still has new 2015 Mustangs. Do you see what I did there lol. Listen. There is no denying that the camaro isn't selling as well as Chevy would like. Regardless of what they say. But Ford has been giving incentives on the S550 since they launched. So that argument is out the window if it's the metric of how good the car is
Assuming that people are really getting a PP for 30 - which is quite an assumption... of course you are still neglecting the fact that the Mustang has been out a while and is nearing the time for Ford to announce the next face lift and the Camaro is "new" - although difficult for anyone but a real fan to tell that it is new.

Laugh out loud all you want - your argument doesn't hold water.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Assuming that people are really getting a PP for 30 - which is quite an assumption... of course you are still neglecting the fact that the Mustang has been out a while and is nearing the time for Ford to announce the next face lift and the Camaro is "new" - although difficult for anyone but a real fan to tell that it is new.

Laugh out loud all you want - your argument doesn't hold water.
As soon as the mustang came out, Ford was selling them at big discounts. Is Ford selling more? Duh! It's a better priced car. Plan and simple.

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I dont know how any is getting a gt pp OTD for 30. I only managed to get a premium paint color (500 bucks) and recaro racing seats (1599)for 32,300 invoice OTD which was on a 17 m6 gt.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
The difference is ford stop producing them for a few weeks instead of flooding the market.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
As soon as the mustang came out, Ford was selling them at big discounts. Is Ford selling more? Duh! It's a better priced car. Plan and simple.
Your points are just like the sierra and Silverado guys. The F150 is the better seller just as the mustang. Plain and simple. How many buyers do you think really care about hp and performance? First comes looks and second price. GM has neither. Who ever designed the gen6 Camaro should be fired.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Your points are just like the sierra and Silverado guys. The F150 is the better seller just as the mustang. Plain and simple. How many buyers do you think really care about hp and performance? First comes looks and second price. GM has neither. Who ever designed the gen6 Camaro should be fired, because I don't like it personally.
The Silverado and Sierra have outsold the f-150 numerous times. And the looks are completely subjective. But it's hard to be subjective when the fanboyism gets in the way lol.
Sponsored