Sponsored

ZL1 will beat everything....wait....

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Except it's not that simple, there's more to the Mustang outselling the Camaro than just price ...
Like what? It's a better optioned car for sure. And its more practical, which I have been saying all along. In my time selling the Camaros, its been the price that has turned away 10 times more people than any thing else.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Like what? It's a better optioned car for sure. And its more practical, which I have been saying all along. In my time selling the Camaros, its been the price that has turned away 10 times more people than any thing else.
The thing is - you are only considering those that show up to test drive the car, not those who looked at it and decided not to even test drive. How many more people would be looking/buying if Chevy had decided to re-style the car in a more significant way?

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Or how many that automatically didnt consider it because of DI and the hoops the c7 owners are going through. Despite what some think a lot of informed people dont even want to deal with DI as whole.

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 corvette conv. 17 F150
Or how many that automatically didnt consider it because of DI and the hoops the c7 owners are going through. Despite what some think a lot of informed people dont even want to deal with DI as whole.
I think your blowing this way out of wack. I'm on Vette forums and have seen few DI issues and there are 100000 plus vettes out there. That would be like saying there is a problem with the Voodoo due to the few engine that needed replaced. Forums is where issues are brought up, but rarely is it a wide spread problem.

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I think your blowing this way out of wack. I'm on Vette forums and have seen few DI issues and there are 100000 plus vettes out there. That would be like saying there is a problem with the Voodoo due to the few engine that needed replaced. Forums is where issues are brought up, but rarely is it a wide spread problem.
Wasnt what i was talking about.

OP
OP
garagelogic

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Wait, GM is actually producing a 6thGen ZL1? Who knew. Hope it sells better than the last one.

z460

MR.BIG SHOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
f250
buy a phase to roush 2 and chop up a ZL1

Sponsored

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
In a straight line, no doubt!
For the mustang community that is the answer for 99% of the problems don't you know?

Your gf dumped you?
Answer: Put a supercharger on it!

Your wife filed a divorce?

You just lost your job?
Answer: Who cares, put a supercharger on it!

A world would be perfect place if a supercharger was the only answer for most of our problems.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
For the mustang community that is the answer for 99% of the problems don't you know?

Your gf dumped you?

Your wife filed a divorce?

You just lost your job?
Answer: Who cares, put a supercharger on it!

A world would be perfect place if a supercharger was the only answer for most of our problems.
Handling is soft, who cares, supercharge it! Hahaha. Nah it's all good. I like a good punch in a straight line. But putting a supercharger on a GT is still not touching a ZL1 on a track.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
1LE can't beat a GT350! Add a supercharger to it. Oh wait that's a ZL1

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Handling is soft, who cares, supercharge it! Hahaha. Nah it's all good. I like a good punch in a straight line. But putting a supercharger on a GT is still not touching a ZL1 on a track.
A supercharged GT won't touch a ZL1 on a track you say? 1/4 it sure as hell will.