TUNE+: www.adamtuned.com Review Thread and Tuning Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Just installed my MAP intercooler. Temps drop so much faster. My intake should be installed by the end of the week then I'll be ready for my tune. Heading to the track on Nov 7th.

Adam, my grill shutters have been tossed leaving me with a CEL. Can you tune this out or can I clear it myself. The only function I see on the AP is a couple reset options and I'm not screwing around with those.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
Just installed my MAP intercooler. Temps drop so much faster. My intake should be installed by the end of the week then I'll be ready for my tune. Heading to the track on Nov 7th.

Adam, my grill shutters have been tossed leaving me with a CEL. Can you tune this out or can I clear it myself. The only function I see on the AP is a couple reset options and I'm not screwing around with those.
I'll have to tune it out on my end. Just make sure to note it when you place the order through my site. www.adamtuned.com

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Sweet.. finally got the cash for the Tune and placed my order for the tune. Can't wait to get this done! Also seems the stock frame turbos are starting to come onto market just in time for the holidays.

Good times..:cheers:

sb1racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP
Well didn't get the weather or track conditions I hoped for but still had a fairly good outing yesterday considering it was in the mid-to-high 70's and my car was still busting off 11.90's with subpar 60's :shrug:

9NJtR52l.jpg

Not to mention my Slot 4 Economy Tune rocked out 32.7mpg on the way to the track. That cracks me up, especially running E30!! Wonder what it would get with just 93 octane premium... Hmmm...

SdFAC7Sl.jpg

Although that all changes fast when you go to Slot 2 and stick it in the burn out box :headbang:

xj8CjxMl.jpg

Thanks for all your help Adam!! May need to throw my stock tires on front so I can get this thing to hold on the line without pushing in deeeeep. With those stock big tires I may be able to push 3400 and 12-14lbs boost hehehe....

MadKaw

Meat Puppet
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brand-X
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt Highland Green
Thanks Adam

:headbang: I was having tuning done by another tuner, and it felt great. I found , however, that the car was going into overboost, pulling timing, and peaking above 25psi. Adam was good to take a look at my datalogs and recommend some changes to make the car more stable. This being a DD, I wanted it to run as safe as possible, while making great reliable power. After loading his E-tune, the motor revs out nicely and makes solid power up to the top. I've since installed MAP's catted down pipe, and full custom exhaust, MAP intake, and I have their FMIC in the box sitting on my kitchen table. :frusty:. Soon I'll have their 1.5 kit pieced together and Adam's E-tune will be making the most of it.

:cheers:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for the review Brandon!

Skenneyjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost 6MT, PP, recaros
I have a bone to pick with Adam's tune. I've noticed excessive tire wear! :lol:

Still happy with your tune, might pick up the e-tune this spring. My tuned car is responding to the cold better than the fiancée's stock 1.0 Ecoboost. Just need to keep my damn foot out of it!

tittermary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well didn't get the weather or track conditions I hoped for but still had a fairly good outing yesterday considering it was in the mid-to-high 70's and my car was still busting off 11.90's with subpar 60's :shrug:

Not to mention my Slot 4 Economy Tune rocked out 32.7mpg on the way to the track. That cracks me up, especially running E30!! Wonder what it would get with just 93 octane premium... Hmmm...

Although that all changes fast when you go to Slot 2 and stick it in the burn out box :headbang:

Thanks for all your help Adam!! May need to throw my stock tires on front so I can get this thing to hold on the line without pushing in deeeeep. With those stock big tires I may be able to push 3400 and 12-14lbs boost hehehe....

Part of the reason I went with the 17x7 and a 215 front "skinny"

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Yea, well get out to the track and see how they work.

AtlasMK5s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost
I've only had Adams tune for about 2 days but the difference is amazing and Adams support is unbeatable (do you ever rest?). Hands down the easiest tuning experience I've ever had. Can't wait to lay down some times at the track!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
I've only had Adams tune for about 2 days but the difference is amazing and Adams support is unbeatable (do you ever rest?). Hands down the easiest tuning experience I've ever had. Can't wait to lay down some times at the track!
Never. I guess it is one of the benefits of having sleep issues haha. I'm never tired, so that is good.

dasaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost 6spd Manual
Awesome customer service! Adam's sense of customer service alone is worth the cost of any service he offers, and then some!

ThirtyThreePointThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 White EcoBoost AT
Status
Not open for further replies.