TUNE+: www.adamtuned.com Review Thread and Tuning Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

FraG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 EcoBoost
Looking forward to getting my go fast bits and the tune+ experience ;) good to see the support and evolution of these tunes
Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Just an update on my Tune+ experience.
Have been running a datalogged tune from Adam since 8/16,
Has been running great, never a hiccup.
Added a downpipe last week (mbrp catted)
Got a tune update and wow, what a difference.
I would suggest that anyone who has been running the same tune for a year, revisit your tune, since now Adam uses different AP parameters for datalogging.
The power is smoother and stronger, and I'm not sure how much of that is the downpipe or the enhanced tune.

Hats off once again to Tune+.
Hey John, great experience right? :headbang:

It would be good to know if the added power you feel is due mainly to the downpipe or the enhanced tune. I run a tune+ since April and couldn't be more happy. I cannot drive my car without the tune.

One question: from your signature I guess you have the MBRP (Race?) installed. How does it feel with the catted MBRP downpipe? Is it too loud? Does is add drone inside the cabine? Any smoke or fuel smell before and after the tune? I am thinking to add either the same downpipe or the cp-e QKspl high flow catted one, but I do not want to change the quality of the sound of my MBRPs or make it too loud. Did you add a resonator or you simply connected the downpipe to the Y-pipe?

Thanks

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Hey John, great experience right? :headbang:

It would be good to know if the added power you feel is due mainly to the downpipe or the enhanced tune. I run a tune+ since April and couldn't be more happy. I cannot drive my car without the tune.

One question: from your signature I guess you have the MBRP (Race?) installed. How does it feel with the catted MBRP downpipe? Is it too loud? Does is add drone inside the cabine? Any smoke or fuel smell before and after the tune? I am thinking to add either the same downpipe or the cp-e QKspl high flow catted one, but I do not want to change the quality of the sound of my MBRPs or make it too loud. Did you add a resonator or you simply connected the downpipe to the Y-pipe?

Thanks
I'm running the MBRP catted downpipe and the rest of my exhaust is stock.
I'm getting quite a bit more turbo whistle and a bit more growl.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
OK! I thought you had the MBRP exhausts installed. My bad. Thanks anyway :cheers:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.