Sponsored

ProCharger HO kit on the way.

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
I ordered my Procharger HO kit last Tuesday night. Got tracking information last night. Super Fast turn around time. Thanks to Terry at BeefCake for quick ordering and fast shipping.

Ended up going with the D1 upgrade, black coated head unit and bracket, 52lb/hr FR injectors. 170 Thermostat and Ngauge with Lund Remote tune.

Nguage, 170 t-stat and Injectors, came in yesterday, NGK 6510 plugs should be here today. AND the big box should be here tomorrow.

I hope to start installing Friday, and have it running Saturday. I cant wait to get it on.

The only thing left to get is the Ecoboost gauge pack, and Some black thermal dispersant paint. I want to keep the blacked out theme going. The only shiny will be the intercooler, if I don't tone that down some.

Car is bone stock now from power mods standpoint, besides the 3" MBRP exhaust I got.

Hoping for 600 whp at 8-9 psi on 93 octane. That should be plenty of go considering I have the 3.73 gear in the PP car, and slightly shorter 285/35/19 tires in the rear.

Hopefully all the bugs are sorted out with the Lund tune, and the ProCharger kit issues, and everything goes smoothly.

Will be dynoing soon after its installed and tuned properly. :ford:
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Doing the install yourself? Props on that, take pics and keep us posted!

OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Doing the install yourself? Props on that, take pics and keep us posted!
Yep. Doing it myself. Says 5-6 hrs install time. Means about 3 times that for me. Im slow and meticulous on the mechanical stuff.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Yep. Doing it myself. Says 5-6 hrs install time. Means about 3 times that for me. Im slow and meticulous on the mechanical stuff.

Nice good luck, my skills are limited to hood struts and swapping floor mats lol.

Like the black head unit and bracket too, goona be suhweet!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
can't wait to see and thanks for the business!

Sponsored

Inigo

P2P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT 6spd
Very nice

Dauntless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Nice pick man!

OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Does anyone know if the 52 lb injectors are shorter than the 47 lb ones. Both are Ford Racing. The ProCharger install manual shows they include fuel rail spacers. I heard they use the 52 lb ones. If so, I might be in trouble for my install. I didn't know they were different. Anybody know for sure?

Sponsored

daniel_94kg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 5.0
Does anyone know if the 52 lb injectors are shorter than the 47 lb ones. Both are Ford Racing. The ProCharger install manual shows they include fuel rail spacers. I heard they use the 52 lb ones. If so, I might be in trouble for my install. I didn't know they were different. Anybody know for sure?
I've been trying to piece a kit together myself and been doing research, different setups, etc. I don't plan on running crazy amounts of boost to feel the need to upgrade to the 1000s, that's why I figured I'd ask you if you heard anything about the 52lb injectors. hopefully i just got some bad info and they work fine because that'll make my decision easier too.

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
The Procharger supplied 52 lb injectors that came in my kit are definitely shorter than the factory 47 lb ones. Procharger supplies shorter fuel rail spacers to accommodate that.

Not sure how the sizing varies from manufacturer to manufacturer though...

OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
The Procharger supplied 52 lb injectors that came in my kit are definitely shorter than the factory 47 lb ones. Procharger supplies shorter fuel rail spacers to accommodate that.

Not sure how the sizing varies from manufacturer to manufacturer though...
I believe the ProCharger supplied ones are the Ford Racing 52 lb ones that I got with my kit. They are supposed to be the 2013-2014 GT500 OEM injectors. If that's the case, then I'll need that shorter spacer.

Do the ID1000 injectors need the special spacer or do they use the stock spacer?

5.0 Steve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Make sure you get a hard plastic elbow inlet.

OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Make sure you get a hard plastic elbow inlet.
Do the newer ones come with it? Or do you have to buy from.someone else?
Sponsored