Sponsored

MMR releases its "BIG TUBE" Cold Air Intake system for 2015 Mustang Ecoboost 2.3

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
They will just come in here and bump this thread sometime this month. Try and get them on that day.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote
Are you guys going to help me with the issue I've been having, that I've not only posted in this thread and private messaged you about or what?

I read about your poor customer service but I forked over $200 of my hard earned money, I'd appreciate some help.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Sorry, we are not always online to help, but we are always available by phone, we will answer our PM's now also, thank you for your patience and our apologies for not always being available online.

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Hi Larry, your question in regards to the FACTORY BOV and its operation is 100% normal, we recognize you may have gotten this answer already and we apologize for not always being online. As we stated we are however always available by phone should you need us.

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Sorry, we are not always online to help, but we are always available by phone, we will answer our PM's now also, thank you for your patience and our apologies for not always being available online.
Can you answer my PM too? Thanks...

Sponsored

TunaFish15

2017 SRT Challenger owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.4L Mustang Eater
Underestimating customer service is common for some reason. It's pretty clear reading the forums who will stand by and support their customers and who won't. (in general) Imho avoid MMR, COBB, and ATM. Any others?
MAP and Mishimoto tend to be very good on avg.

We should post a thread on good and bad customer service experiences. That will wake some shops up. If they care.

Agreed with everything said.

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Again, unfortuantely we are not always online to answer questions, a simple phone call however will get you a sales or tech person to help with just about anything! At some point EVERY vendor may have a delay in a response, that certainly does not mean that they have poor customer service, it just means that they may not be online.

thabrownieviking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Performance pack 6 speed
Hooray another issue with my intake!! One that could have been the end of my turbo or motor if I hadn't noticed today. I followed the install instructions to a T, and yet the horn assembly managed to rub a hole through the wire mesh of the K&N filter. The material is still there but now I'm afraid to drive it until its replaced.

I could see the filter ripping fully and sucking a chunk right into the turbo.

I will call MMR on Monday and see if they can help me out...

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
No worries at all, we will get you another K&N filter no charge, be sure to adjust the horn so that it does not contact it in any way and that there is at least 1/2 clearance. Please send your address and phone # to [email protected] and we will ship one out on Monday as a courtesy.

thabrownieviking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No worries at all, we will get you another K&N filter no charge, be sure to adjust the horn so that it does not contact it in any way and that there is at least 1/2 clearance. Please send your address and phone # to [email protected] and we will ship one out on Monday as a courtesy.
Thank you! This helps so much, I will get that done asap. This is good customer service right here! [emoji106]

Sponsored

Spoolin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost PP 6spd Manual
Hooray another issue with my intake!! One that could have been the end of my turbo or motor if I hadn't noticed today. I followed the install instructions to a T, and yet the horn assembly managed to rub a hole through the wire mesh of the K&N filter. The material is still there but now I'm afraid to drive it until its replaced.

I installed this intake by myself with no problems. Its a 1hr job. It seems a lot of people on this forum haven't done a lot of wrench work, v8 bois n all.

Herr_Poopschitz

Nullius in verba
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk

The instructions say to let the horn rub against the filter?!?!

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
My filter is dirty can you send me a new one too? I don't feel like reading instructions...

thabrownieviking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My filter is dirty can you send me a new one too? I don't feel like reading instructions...
Really? I followed the instructions, and moved the horn out of the way and bent the bracket and it still rubbed a hole in the filter. Everyone's quick to jump down MMRs throats for this and that but they offer to replace a filter for me and its the end of the world.

I'm not a newbie to working on cars, I've been fixing and rebuilding stuff for as long as I can remember. I rebuilt the 360 FE in my 75 F150 in a dirt carport (never again) I think I can handle installing an intake properly.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I'm serious...you never know until you ask, right?
Sponsored