Sponsored

MMR releases its "BIG TUBE" Cold Air Intake system for 2015 Mustang Ecoboost 2.3

TheWildman

Jazz Master
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona EcoBoost Base (PP)
Ordered my MMR intake a few weeks ago. Can't wait to get it and put it on my 'Stang!
Custom color too. Thanks guys!
Sponsored

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
does anyone on here have a dyno sheet?

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote
Ordered my MMR intake a few weeks ago. Can't wait to get it and put it on my 'Stang!
Custom color too. Thanks guys!

Thank you for your order!

richard0ne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Just ordered mine today... I already have a tune from Unleash.. hope I get a few ponies and better throttle response.

Question, with the MMR intake, are you guys venting to atmosphere or recirculating the BOV hose like if the car was stock?

I had a boomba BOV, at highway speeds the BOV would go off and it's ANNOYING!!! Made the car sound like it had a problem (I know it didn't)..

If the MMR is doing this as well, I won't be using it whatsover.. Keep in mind with the Boomba or VTA with a stock setup, the wssshhhh from the BOV only happens at highway speeds.

Opinions from those that have the MMR?

Last edited:

Sponsored

TheWildman

Jazz Master
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Just ordered mine today... I already have a tune from Unleash.. hope I get a few ponies and better throttle response.

Question, with the MMR intake, are you guys venting to atmosphere or recirculating the BOV hose like if the car was stock?

I had a boomba BOV, at highway speeds the BOV would go off and it's ANNOYING!!! Made the car sound like it had a problem (I know it didn't)..

If the MMR is doing this as well, I won't be using it whatsover.. Keep in mind with the Boomba or VTA with a stock setup, the wssshhhh from the BOV only happens at highway speeds.

Opinions from those that have the MMR?

I'm letting mine recirculate into the intake pipe. It sounds good to me and it's not too loud when it bypasses while highway driving.

richard0ne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Just installed the mmr cai.. I can be wrong but it pulls harder! I already have a tune and that's probably why I felt it that much more.. with the tune, the car pulls you in the seat.. with the intake, it literally almost pulled me out of my seat. I was shocked!!! Damn u can feel the throttle response and power. Really great intake. .

The IAT connector doesn't really sit flush though.. is this normal? IAT's dropped as well, no check engine light so I don't know..

Last edited:

TheWildman

Jazz Master
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
As long as it fits in the hole and locks in place, you will be fine. I didn't know if mine would lock until I twisted the sensor and it hasn't moved a nanometer.

IATs are usually 2 degrees below ambient at highway speeds. That makes me happy.

richard0ne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
As long as it fits in the hole and locks in place, you will be fine. I didn't know if mine would lock until I twisted the sensor and it hasn't moved a nanometer.

IATs are usually 2 degrees below ambient at highway speeds. That makes me happy.
Yeah I figured, if you turn it clockwise til it can't turn no more, you can't pull the sensor out. So that should lock it..

Strange, my IAT's is about 82 average.. so far so good.

Last edited:

Sponsored

show7ime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang
K&N is garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored