Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Shot you a pm,

Pretty easy process, once you purchase you'll use the receipt we send you and the UPC from the Corsa Exhaust Box and send to Corsa:)

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
We just got a few boxes in for the new 2015+ GT Corsa Sport Catbacks, we are the ONLY ones with them! Ready to go today!! Give us a shout for special pricing:)
unnamed (8).jpg
unnamed (9).jpg

350Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 C10 2021 GT PP M6
We just got a few boxes in for the new 2015+ GT Corsa Sport Catbacks, we are the ONLY ones with them! Ready to go today!! Give us a shout for special pricing:)
I bet my extreme is in one of those boxes. Now I just need my car to come! It will be a perfect merriage of metal and machine.

mitchswy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Oxford White
My Sport is on it's way. Should have it next Tuesday. Thanks, Jay, for the help.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
there is way to much awesome in this picture lol

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
ARH long tubes and Sports (touring axle back) sounds amazing!

[ame]

Last edited:
OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP

dbnewell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Could you PM me the price too please? Having a hard time deciding between the corsa sport cat back and the borla touring catback. Thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
Could you PM me the price too please? Having a hard time deciding between the corsa sport cat back and the borla touring catback. Thanks
PM sent :cheers:

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
If you are talking about the Borla touring and not the FRPP by Borla Touring I can tell you that I heard that system last week on somebodies car in person and it sounded almost identical to the stock system, just FYI

dbnewell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks for the PM. Yes, I was talking about the Borla Touring not the FRPP Borla I don't want it to be stock quiet. I want some growl just don't want it too loud and don't want any drone. It sounds great on your car and I love the 4.5in tips. Might just be me but I find it hard to judge the overall volume from all of the videos I've watched over the last month on different setups. I'm guessing that might be a sign I'm getting old because back in the day I would have went with this or the xtreme catback and never thought twice about it.

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks for the PM. Yes, I was talking about the Borla Touring not the FRPP Borla I don't want it to be stock quiet. I want some growl just don't want it too loud and don't want any drone. It sounds great on your car and I love the 4.5in tips. Might just be me but I find it hard to judge the overall volume from all of the videos I've watched over the last month on different setups. I'm guessing that might be a sign I'm getting old because back in the day I would have went with this or the xtreme catback and never thought twice about it.
I was looking for the same thing when I ordered this system, mine arrives tomorrow and I will have it mounted up tomorrow evening, if you want I can let you know how loud/ not loud I think it is, not that it will really help you make your choice haha. The other systems I was seriously considering which are still pretty quiet while still offering some growl (I think, I have just watched countless videos) were the ARH catback and the FRPP Borla touring. Like I said the Borla touring with the resonator is very subdued, not much growl to speak of.