Sponsored

Corsa Sports!

thewiz8807

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT Premium
Where can I purchase this exhaust for the best price? Lemme know. If it's too loud I'll slap a Borla Resonator on it. Will it be plug and playable with a Borla Resonator? Shoot me a PM.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
Where can I purchase this exhaust for the best price? Lemme know. If it's too loud I'll slap a Borla Resonator on it. Will it be plug and playable with a Borla Resonator? Shoot me a PM.
PM inbound

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Get it

I am happy to tell you that I got my new Corsa Sport CB today. Huge thanks to [MENTION=11520]Blitz[/MENTION] for installing this evening, he did the entire job and did a great job!! :headbang: Another huge thanks to [MENTION=9610]jayman33[/MENTION] for hooking it up with a great price!! Also thanks to Tony for revving her so I could get video

I am so happy with the way this thing sounds. It is nice and loud outside, very deep and booming sound almost like very deep thunder haha, and sounds amazing inside the car quiet up to about 3,000 RPM then you start to hear it, , it sounds SO much better than stock. Best part is in 6th between 70-80 on the freeway you can't hear it at all, 0 drone, seriously none at all :thumbsup: very happy with my choice and can't wait to get up and drive to work tomorrow.

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
Glad you love it! Can't wait till you let me rock that touring mufflers with my headers.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Awesome bro, thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on the kit!

Sponsored

Shawn@Corsa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.corsaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Corsa Equipped
I am happy to tell you that I got my new Corsa Sport CB today. Huge thanks to [MENTION=11520]Blitz[/MENTION] for installing this evening, he did the entire job and did a great job!! :headbang: Another huge thanks to [MENTION=9610]jayman33[/MENTION] for hooking it up with a great price!! Also thanks to Tony for revving her so I could get video

I am so happy with the way this thing sounds. It is nice and loud outside, very deep and booming sound almost like very deep thunder haha, and sounds amazing inside the car quiet up to about 3,000 RPM then you start to hear it, , it sounds SO much better than stock. Best part is in 6th between 70-80 on the freeway you can't hear it at all, 0 drone, seriously none at all :thumbsup: very happy with my choice and can't wait to get up and drive to work tomorrow.

:cheers:thank you for the support, enjoy!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
i hope i get to hear it one day in person to see how much quieter it is over the extreme because can't tell db difference on videos and just very curious!

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
i hope i get to hear it one day in person to see how much quieter it is over the extreme because can't tell db difference on videos and just very curious!

You won't be disappointed that's for sure.

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Wait a minute sport and extreme are the same muffler. Only difference is extreme has double x pipe. Now Corsa coming out with sport with single x pipe sometime at end of the year
My understanding from the guys at corsa at their booth at the AM show the sports are without the Xpipe and extreme is with it, thats the only difference they are the same exact muffler, they did not mention an xpipe "sport" version coming out, the double xpipe over single x I doubt highly will affect sound volume.

Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
My understanding from the guys at corsa at their booth at the AM show the sports are without the Xpipe and extreme is with it, thats the only difference they are the same exact muffler, they did not mention an xpipe "sport" version coming out, the double xpipe over single x I doubt highly will affect sound volume.

Thats just regarding the Sport Axleback and the Xtreme Catback.

The Sport Catback has the touring axleback.... not to confuse the sport catback and sport axleback.

Shawn@Corsa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.corsaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Corsa Equipped
**the double xpipe over single x I doubt highly will affect sound volume.** (FALSE) :thumbsup:

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Alright it seems many people are a little confused, the sport catback and the xtreme catback both use the EXACT SAME double x pipe. You could swap the double x pipes on these systems and nothing would change. The only difference are the mufflers. I know this because [MENTION=11520]Blitz[/MENTION] and I switched out his SPORT AXLEBACK MUFFLERS for my TOURING AXLEBACK MUFFLERS this afternoon to see how his headers sounded with the sport catback. It sounded great but I didn't like how loud the xtreme was so I switched back. The systems literally even look exactly alike the only difference is that magic shit that corsa does to the inside of the mufflers to make it sound like verbal sex. They both sound incredible but the sport is definitely deeper and quieter overall, still quite loud but not ridiculous. Hope this clears it up for some!!

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
Magic shit that Corsa does. Lol love it.
Sponsored