Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

zillah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT Premium PP
Does the Magneride option include active suspension?

I am warming up to its looks. It obviously looks better in certain colors than others.

Not sure how I feel about an all digital gauge cluster but Ford is really upping the anty here! Can't wait to see what track times it puts down.

I don't think I would upgrade unless they release a Bulluit or Mach 1, and that is only if I can afford it. :lol:
Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
[ame]

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
At first I was on the fence about the '18...

But I'm all in now..especially magnetic.

Now to wait on the price..that's gonna be a deal killer if the jump is significant.

Sponsored

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Well after seeing the official photos. I like it! I may be one of the few but I think it's going to be a sweet car. And the performance upgrades will close the gap with it's competitors.
That seems to be the general consensus. Better pics have definitely changed my mind. :cheers:

Chumley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT350, '18 GOLF R, '09 BMW 335
My $.02 (as a non-owner but hopeful future owner I guess my $.01) but I kinda like it! Rear is much improved, hood looks better, performance tweaks sound very promising.

The only area that looks weak to me are aspects of the front - a bit busy overall but mostly the splitter. It's tough for a factory car to have that prominent a front end while maintaining the way-too-high factory ride height. The splitter on the GT350 would look equally bad if you raised the ride height 2".

Stick with mostly darker colors, a nice aggressive wheel and drop the ride height and the car will look great.

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Does the Magneride option include active suspension?

I am warming up to its looks. It obviously looks better in certain colors than others.

Not sure how I feel about an all digital gauge cluster but Ford is really upping the anty here! Can't wait to see what track times it puts down.

I don't think I would upgrade unless they release a Bulluit or Mach 1, and that is only if I can afford it. :lol:

What do you think magnaride is lol

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
They already said on their page that this will be the highest revving 5.0 ever. Probably will have a GT350 manifold on it.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
At first I was on the fence about the '18...

But I'm all in now..especially magnetic.

Now to wait on the price..that's gonna be a deal killer if the jump is significant.
Yah I was sold on Ingot but man the magnetic looks sweet. I agree.

Buuut just like the other high end photos from Ford on the '15 magnetic looked amazing...in person it was so-so and Ingot really stood out.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
They already said on their page that this will be the highest revving 5.0 ever. Probably will have a GT350 manifold on it.
I highly doubt it. Probably just tuned differently. Ford doesn't do special IMs on regular GTs
Sponsored