• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Undisclosed Zombie's Bite Sized Sticker Shack -- *New Stuff and Visor Overlays Available*

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Can someone with a North American spec 2020 pony, with puddle lights, send me (post) a photo of the light, underneath the mirror? Looks like there may have been a change in design (for Euro at least) and I want to ensure I have a new version -- just need to know if the design is all newer 2020, or just European, or..?

I guess I could go buy a new 2020 in that awesome Grabber Lime, but I'm pretty sure the bank will want me to pay off this one first :D

thx in advance, and thanks WD Pro for the heads-up!

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
No problem, I now I owe you a photo so I will sort it tonight :like:

WD :like:

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
It looks like there is a new variant design of the puddle lights. Working with WD to finalize it. It appears to have started mid model year 2020 (I have found 2020 mustangs on lot with Style 1.) And so far I have only seen 1 Style 2 in person.) :)

If you have a Style 2 vehicle, a new option will be available soon. So, if you order now, Style 1 is what will ship. FYI.

Mirror_Overlay_Variants_2020_No_Sticker.jpeg

Last edited:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
According to the tracking my prototypes are now in the U.K. - I should have photos soon ... :like: :sunglasses:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Oh yes ... :sunglasses:

F0-E25-F16-8770-4841-AA06-B4-CC7-FD1-C643.jpg

34-D2-A5-A5-9-F92-4602-8-DEB-8-A698-DA0-C194.jpg

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Very nice :)

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Love that color combination.

Medusa5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Does the vinyl company you use have any lime green that’s more on the yellow side? I just did G2 Lime Caliper Paint and it’s more towards the shade I like. I already have the lime Green 5.0 dots that you offer, was just curious if you have any plans to make a more yellow lime option

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Does the vinyl company you use have any lime green that’s more on the yellow side? I just did G2 Lime Caliper Paint and it’s more towards the shade I like. I already have the lime Green 5.0 dots that you offer, was just curious if you have any plans to make a more yellow lime option
Sorry Medusa, I must have missed this post win my alerts (and with the holidays.) I will take a look into the options they have and see what I can come back with.

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Ecoboost Premium | Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
I know you don't offer it on your site, but would you make decals/stickers to put on the car with an instagram name for example?