• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Undisclosed Zombie's Bite Sized Sticker Shack -- *New Stuff and Visor Overlays Available*

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Hi,

How close of a green do you have to grabber lime please (for the windshield backing decal) :like:

WD :like:
I'm embarrassed to say I have not really gotten a chance to match up to a grabber lime in person. I *think* the one green (lime) I have is close, but it looks like it might be off a bit.. I.e. a bit too yellow.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Order placed for light green overlays :like:

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Ecoboost Convertible - Kona Blue
I just placed my second order for windshield oval backings. The first set install went disastrous. I could not get them to line up well and they ended up stretched and crumpled. I followed the instructions by starting on the left, working up to the top, over to the right and then down to the bottom, but both vinyls ended up not coming out correctly.

Anyone have suggestions on technique to install this oval precisely? I don't want to keep wasting money on replacements and definitely want to have this to match my green racing stripes.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Got my overlays thanks :like:

Crstfr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer Sport
I just placed my second order for windshield oval backings. The first set install went disastrous. I could not get them to line up well and they ended up stretched and crumpled. I followed the instructions by starting on the left, working up to the top, over to the right and then down to the bottom, but both vinyls ended up not coming out correctly.

Anyone have suggestions on technique to install this oval precisely? I don't want to keep wasting money on replacements and definitely want to have this to match my green racing stripes.
The application solution you create should make them move until you get em into the perfect spot. I got mine placed, squeegeed out both edges to make sure it was in the same spot, and then just let it sit in the sun until it dries, and don't touch it again. ;)

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
The application solution you create should make them move until you get em into the perfect spot. I got mine placed, squeegeed out both edges to make sure it was in the same spot, and then just let it sit in the sun until it dries, and don't touch it again. ;)
Woah...so are you saying to wet the vinyl first??? That wasn't in the instructions from Zombie (unless I misread them). Makes sense though, since that's how racing stripes are sometimes installed. My stripes were dry installed, but I know it's not done that way all the time.

Crstfr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer Sport
wait wait wait... are you talking about the visors, or the glass?

Crstfr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer Sport
Woah...so are you saying to wet the vinyl first??? That wasn't in the instructions from Zombie (unless I misread them). Makes sense though, since that's how racing stripes are sometimes installed. My stripes were dry installed, but I know it's not done that way all the time.
Think i'm confusing myself here...

For the windshield logo - - I absolutely put it on wet, so long as I could let it sit, once it was placed.

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Think i'm confusing myself here...

For the windshield logo - - I absolutely put it on wet, so long as I could let it sit, once it was placed.
Yes that's what I'm doing. The inside window oval from Zombie.

Crstfr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer Sport
Yes that's what I'm doing. The inside window oval from Zombie.
Ok gotcha... yeah, I did a super light misting on the glass, the decal and my fingers. That way, once it was peeled off the backing, I didn't have to worry about my fingers getting stuck to it, and so that I could move it once it was on the glass. 1 gallon water : 1 tsp Dawn Or, spray bottle and a couple of drops of dawn. ;) Works great on all of em that I've installed.

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Your car is gorgeous btw. Green is my favorite color. That's the color I'm using for my oval too.

20200208_105512_HDR~2.jpg
20200208_105505_HDR~2.jpg
20200208_105526_HDR~2.jpg
20200208_105543_HDR~2.jpg

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Ok gotcha... yeah, I did a super light misting on the glass, the decal and my fingers. That way, once it was peeled off the backing, I didn't have to worry about my fingers getting stuck to it, and so that I could move it once it was on the glass. 1 gallon water : 1 tsp Dawn Or, spray bottle and a couple of drops of dawn. ;) Works great on all of em that I've installed.
You're a lifesaver! This is definitely going to make all the difference for my next order. Thanks so much for chiming in!

Crstfr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer Sport
Your car is gorgeous btw. Green is my favorite color. That's the color I'm using for my oval too.

20200208_105512_HDR~2.jpg
20200208_105505_HDR~2.jpg
20200208_105526_HDR~2.jpg
20200208_105543_HDR~2.jpg
Thanks man! I dig that green over blue, that looks great!

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Thanks man! I dig that green over blue, that looks great!
Appreciate that! I figure a fellow green fan would appreciate the choice. I did blue map lights, set the accent lights as blue, the digital gauge is blue halos with green fill for the gauges. I also did the green pony projector lights from Zombie.

Might do a custom blue and green shifter too, but my wallet is hating me right now with this case of mod fever I'm having.

Crstfr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer Sport
You're a lifesaver! This is definitely going to make all the difference for my next order. Thanks so much for chiming in!
Good luck! Hopefully the Zombie didn't mind me stepping in and answering ;) Yoda has been very zombified. Green dots in all my 5.0 (engine, and fenders) - and the Ford in the windshield ;)