Sponsored

Zeck Ford Itasca, TX

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
So 45K asking for a 2016, not sale price. Someone doing due diligence will note it's a tech not track car and will likely command a lower price if turned around even if new and warranted. It's still a five year old car on resale.
Don't disagree someone may pay more. Just don't think it'll be easy to get it.
Also whatever is driving current used car prices up in general likely related to all the easy money (buying a house now same caveat) and whatever you think something is worth now is vastly over inflated and will be gone next downturn, probably soon. Just my opinion. Feel free to buy this car at 48K, flip it, and tell us what you got for it. I've eaten humble pie before. :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored

Dr. JL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R: GR227 and GR378
I've called the dealership twice to inquire asking price and spoke with Tom yesterday. He said the new owners "haven't yet decided how much they want to loose on the sale". Was hoping for a call back yesterday. Will post the asking $ when I get a reply.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Glad someone finally got hold of him. With the tornado that came thru Itasca last night, I'll bet he has his hands full right now. Our auto salvage business was it hard. We are adjacent to where the semi's were blown over on I-35 around 9 pm. Two of our main buildings are leveled. :facepalm: :frown:

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Hell, I don't even remember the original question. :crackup: I've slept since then. :clap:

Sponsored

72&18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
72 Mach 1, 72 F250 2wd, 18 GT350, 22 Bronco 2 Door
Glad someone finally got hold of him. With the tornado that came thru Itasca last night, I'll bet he has his hands full right now. Our auto salvage business was it hard. We are adjacent to where the semi's were blown over on I-35 around 9 pm. Two of our main buildings are leveled. :facepalm: :frown:
So sorry about the damage. Tornados are no joke. I hope everyone made it out safe.

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
Got some info on the car from the fine folks at Zeck Ford, via Whitney the Internet Sales Manager.

It is chassis G4857 for anyone that cares. As speculated the full warranty starts when the car is purchased. They were kind enough to record a few walk around videos for me. The gauge cluster showed 4.9 miles on the odometer. The rear bumper sagging and panel gap really stood out to me, but otherwise from what I saw on video it looks pretty good for a five year old car. However, I would expect that for a showroom decoration.

It looks nice, but 57500 seems like a lot for a car that has barely moved in 5 years, and lacks the track-oriented options. I was told they are a "set price" dealership and they were not open to negotiating.

Someone else may have better luck.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Got some info on the car from the fine folks at Zeck Ford, via Whitney the Internet Sales Manager.

It is chassis G4857 for anyone that cares. As speculated the full warranty starts when the car is purchased. They were kind enough to record a few walk around videos for me. The gauge cluster showed 4.9 miles on the odometer. The rear bumper sagging and panel gap really stood out to me, but otherwise from what I saw on video it looks pretty good for a five year old car. However, I would expect that for a showroom decoration.

It looks nice, but 57500 seems like a lot for a car that has barely moved in 5 years, and lacks the track-oriented options. I was told they are a "set price" dealership and they were not open to negotiating.

Someone else may have better luck.
I am somewhat confused on the selling price for this vehicle based on some previous posts.

The WS for this new vehicle clearly shows an MSRP price of $58,840 and it was my understanding that the dealership had agreed to sell for $10,000 below MSRP or did I misunderstand something?

Is the asking price for this brand new 2016 GT350 now $1,340 below MSRP?

:sunglasses:

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
I am somewhat confused on the selling price for this vehicle based on some previous posts.

The WS for this new vehicle clearly shows an MSRP price of $58,840 and it was my understanding that the dealership had agreed to sell for $10,000 below MSRP or did I misunderstand something?

Is the asking price for this brand new 2016 GT350 now $1,340 below MSRP?

:sunglasses:
The GM Tom may have told Michael it was 10k off sticker, but that wasn't the deal they were willing to extend to me, via Whitney there. Could be she didn't like the cut of my jib 🤣

Sponsored

Dr. JL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R: GR227 and GR378
I also talked with Tom again today. The Zeck bosses in Kansas think this car is still worth keeping around the dealership. Once I heard him say asking price was near MSRP, I stopped thinking I want this car.

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Actually glad to hear it. My mind kept saying $48k for a GT350 (even if it is a tech pack) is the same price as regular GT these days. If it had the Recaro's that may have pushed my buttons even more. Anyway at this point, it will keep me from kicking myself had it sold at $10k under MSRP!

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
Actually glad to hear it. My mind kept saying $48k for a GT350 (even if it is a tech pack) is the same price as regular GT these days. If it had the Recaro's that may have pushed my buttons even more. Anyway at this point, it will keep me from kicking myself had it sold at $10k under MSRP!
$48k is tempting ... $58k, throw in the age and saggy back end - meh, not so tempting 😄

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
He said the new owners "haven't yet decided how much they want to loose on the sale".
Who knows how much they paid for the car.
I here this all the time. “We’re losing $ on the deal”. I’m sure sometimes that does happen but not very often.
Sponsored