Sponsored

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
I was looking at getting a Z06, but I ultimately went with a GT350 Track Pack after I was able to find one for a few k over sticker. I didn't really want to shell out 70K+ for a car. The GT350 is a hell of a bargain if you can get them at or near sticker.

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I was looking at getting a Z06, but I ultimately went with a GT350 Track Pack after I was able to find one for a few k over sticker. I didn't really want to shell out 70K+ for a car. The GT350 is a hell of a bargain if you can get them at or near sticker.
How much exactly did you pay if you dont mind me asking? You can PM me if you dont want to post.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I wish I knew where to look:( All I am doing is searching Ford dealers from google where I live (NJ) and emailing them. So far outcome is pretty pathetic:(
I know of one allocation 7500 adm but that's it at the moment

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Corvette costs 70k (base with discounts) and I think in a track or street driving it performs significantly better. I am not saying its a better car though. You made a statement : "below 100k that performs better". Thats inaccurate. Now you might say "fun" or "visceral" because of the engine and I'll buy that and I might even agree with you.

But for the price its going for, mustang is not cheap and its not any better than the competition (camaro z28 which costs 75k).

Again before others jump the gun and flame me, my post focuses on "performance" and performance alone.
The lowest I've seen to date is this current one discounted nearly 15k.

Btw this is pretty cool... doesn't matter that it's in a Z06 and yes it does look good out there on Homestead Miami Speedway but the kind gesture and a friend's effort alone is very nice. :thumbsup:

[ame]

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
But for the price its going for, mustang is not cheap and its not any better than the competition (camaro z28 which costs 75k).

Again before others jump the gun and flame me, my post focuses on "performance" and performance alone.
Discount don't count. Msrp.

And yes, the gt350r is notably better than the z28.

In every performance category.
Sponsored