Sponsored

Yes, driving a manual makes you smarter, more skilled, a better driver, more of a car guy, and more handsome too.

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Not the sharpest tool in the shed are we? It's early on the left coast; I'll let you drink your fair trade vegan non-gmo soy latte. Once you're awake, then I'm sure things will make more sense to you :giggle:
So you prefer your coffee grown by people not making a fair living wage? :lipssealed:
Sponsored

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Definitely no vegan or soy here. I'll let you recover from your Comatose state of mind from all those pancakes and Coca Cola drinks they serve you guys at the Waffle House.:crackup:
I have been out west for so long you forget how miserable people are on the east coast :cwl:

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Are you trying to say Cuomo? If so, I grew up in, and now again live in Jersey. We have diners, and thus no need for Waffle House (closest one is in Delaware I believe?). There's also no WH's in NY that I'm aware of, they're more of a southern thing. Not sure what the Coca Cola thing is about either, but it's irrelevant as I don't drink soda.

You really need to get your facts straight. Go have a nice avocado toast and I'm sure your head will clear.
Thought you were in the south...lol.

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
You don’t drink coffee!?! Ok @Mikthehun1 this the craziest shit you ever said.
Legit... growing up in New England, coffee is a way of life. I was manager at a Dunks when I was in high school, and consumed ungodly amounts. I don’t drink alcohol anymore, which is the other way of life in NE. But coffee remains my crutch.

I was like 12 out there shoveling the driveway drinking coffee and smoking Parliament lights, like a true New Englander.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I don't drink coffee.
I chew the fruit in the raw (well dried) and spit out the crushed seeds into my heritage tomato and cucumber planters. One quarter of one of my tomatoes is as good as a pot of coffee but with all the nutrition.

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Definitely no vegan or soy here. I'll let you recover from your Comatose state of mind from all those pancakes and Coca Cola drinks they serve you guys at the Waffle House.:crackup:
Now don't go throwing Waffle House under the bus. And the only way to eat the hash browns is "All the way!"

Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Only thing the Awful Waffle is good for is 3am dinner when you forgot to eat before you hit the bar. I'm too old for that shit now, and apparently MT's as well.

Who doesn't drink coffee anyways. The only way I get moving at 6am.

Sponsored

bellamor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang V6
I know how to drive manual and auto transmission cars. I think it is a good thing and safer.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I know how to drive manual and auto transmission cars. I think it is a good thing and safer.
Sorry but that's not really true at all. And I don't even need to explain. Driveing ten seconds in traffic will do that for me.

Knowing how to drive an auto transmission. Is a no brainier it's like walking, a natural instinct.

As for the manual transmission it takes some work skill. As in walking and chewing gum. Everyone knows not all are capable . :champagne:

Jason304

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 2016 Ram 2500 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I don’t if it makes you a better driver, but my generation (Gen X) in the area I grew up in, any guy that didn’t know how to drive a manual had his manhood questioned.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
If you consider walking while chewing gum a skill, maybe you shouldn't be driving :crackup:

I figured you'd miss the point. I 'll let you save face and say chose to ignore it.
The word parser you're ........... :cwl:
Sponsored