OP
OP
tiffanykuhl28

tiffanykuhl28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Which shift knob can I should I get and do u guys know what places will arrive before xmas if I get it monday?
Sponsored

OP
OP
tiffanykuhl28

tiffanykuhl28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Guys I need help lol I'm trying to buy a shift knob it's asking me for an adaptor size and boot retainer?????? I'm so lost his car is a 2015 gt performance package

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Guys I need help lol I'm trying to buy a shift knob it's asking me for an adaptor size and boot retainer?????? I'm so lost his car is a 2015 gt performance package
Can you give a website link to where you're looking?

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
the car doesn't already have nav?

as for a knob, i'd totally get another from speeddawg. in fact, my car hasn't been built yet, but I've already ordered one from them.

<--- also, I'm a girl.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
LOL all of these are great choices. I forgot to mention the items that are listed are the things he likes just not too sure which one to get but i think I'm leaning more towards the stripes and maye the shift knob
Go with the stripes! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Sponsored

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
If you go with speeddawg (highly recommended they did excellent work on my shift knob) then you want the "12mmx1.25 with recessed reverse lockout for mustang". Unfortunately they require an extra 3 weeks because they have to custom make the lockout portion.

cognizantphotos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm sure you've purchased everything already but Big Worm is amazing, quality and customer service is top notch.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Thread cleaned and unlocked.

Sexism will NOT be tolerated. Any more from anybody, and you'll receive an Infraction and a 14 day ban.

Thank you to those that alerted the Mods......we can't keep an eye on all the threads but, by reporting any particular post, we will receive an email and can act on it.

Thank you.

Now back on topic.

Barry626

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang 2.3L

Sexism will NOT be tolerated. Any more from anybody, and you'll receive an Infraction and a 14 day ban.

Thank you to those that alerted the Mods......we can't keep an eye on all the threads but, by reporting any particular post, we will receive an email and can act on it.

Thank you.

Now back on topic.
:hail:

oustaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully 2016 Mustang

Thank you.

Now back on topic.
Thanks I am glad you got my point and got it taken care of :headbang:

OP
OP
tiffanykuhl28

tiffanykuhl28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Thank you everybody for all your suggestions. I went with the switch back lights and the shift knob. Now he loved it but he didn't like that the carbon fiber shift knob I bought him needed an adaptor to even put it on his car lol he says it sits too tall oh well .. at least I tried lol I'll try again next year see you all then lol
Sponsored